**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Patriot's L3 isn't triggering the 4.75 second stun on opponent

Most recently I saw this on a fight in arena with Magneto (Marvel Now), but I have seen this before as well...

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Were u magnetized or was your sig ability was used up?
  • AnmaelAnmael Posts: 65
    I believe no on both counts...I may be wrong
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    If your sig regen and armor ends and you get burnt out your specials can't stun anymore keep that in mind
    I do have to ask how either of those things would cancel a 100% chance of triggering as a condition of an L3 though? The things that Magnetized can effect should not be tied to 100% triggers from special attacks, those should be tied only to in-game % chance proc-ing abilities. The L3 didn't have a % chance to happen, it happened. Therefore the conditions have been met and the 100% chance of the stun should have happened as well.

Also, how do you use up a sig ability? I am curious what that means...

Thanks for trying to help me understand this. If this isn't a bug I would really like to know what conditions could cause such an issue.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Magneto reduces ability accuracy on metal heroes
    If it is 100% he reduces it to 40%
    If it is %50 he reduces it to 20% etc.
    When you awaken IP you will see that he regenerates health and gains armor when his health drops low. After this effect ends you get a passive effect called "BURT OUT"
    While you have this effect: you can't stun or armor break and you lose all your armor including innate armor.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Anmael wrote: »
    I do have to ask how either of those things would cancel a 100% chance of triggering as a condition of an L3 though? The things that Magnetized can effect should not be tied to 100% triggers from special attacks, those should be tied only to in-game % chance proc-ing abilities. The L3 didn't have a % chance to happen, it happened. Therefore the conditions have been met and the 100% chance of the stun should have happened as well.

Also, how do you use up a sig ability? I am curious what that means...

Thanks for trying to help me understand this. If this isn't a bug I would really like to know what conditions could cause such an issue.

First of all magnetized is a debuff u get which reduces your chances of procing an ability. As for your question about L3s which do not show a % chance of procing they are default set to 100% well mostly are, in your case IP does.

As for his sig ability when you dupe your IP he gets an regen and armor quite similar to duped Iron Man except IP gets 50% power gain too and once this buff expires you cannot stun or armor break from your specials anymore
    I see. So this is intrinsic to IP fighting Magneto. He has a 100% ability to trigger stun, but against Mags he has a 40%. Rule of thumb, IP sucks and always will.

Thanks
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    Ok as someone who used 4* IP as my 1st 4*, 1st duped 4* and had been my only regen champ for probably 1 yr. I used him extensively for war attack before and aq. So here are the instances that his L3 stun can and will not work...

1 - If awakened, after your arc overload. Read the description of the signature ability...it says something like not being able to trigger abilities (stun and armor ups) because he is in a burnt out phase after his arc overload.

2 - Against Magneto, when magnetized you get a significant 40% reduction in triggering abilities. Your statement above is not how kabam uses ability reduction. Kabam though reserves their right to pick which abilities can be reduced and which ones cannot. So your best bet to see which abilities are reduced for every update should be to test, play through the game and just be a keen obeserver. Anyway, in short ability reduction works even on those 100% ability triggers as long as it is a significant ability that kabam picked out to be reduceable.