**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Colossus as he has been good in dead pool movies....please add it in the SP 3 that he gets punched in the peanuts.
  • Em101Em101 Posts: 12
    Old man Logan. Definitely. As ye was able to wipe out all the xmen on his own.

Mind resistance, critical activation when dashing back or holding block increasing crits, fury as well as activate stronger Regen and increasing resistance to bleed and poison while holding block.

Bleeds on special 2 and 3. Armor break in special 1.
  • ØmégáGØmégáG Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Hulkbuster needs to see some help too, for he has a synergy with Starky, there should be something going back his way... Also, Colossus has synergy with Majik. If it did more, like increased duration of limbo, that would be cool.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

• JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    Deadpool X-force please! He is not useful for most things at all even his power gain move isn’t that great on defense I think he is one of the more useless champs especially for people who have had the misfortune to pull him as a 6*
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Wow. Just reading the first page of folks who can't just go with the list provided. SMH

Alright, ready guys... here we go. OLD MAN LOGAN! We don't even get WOLVERINE as a 5* so its the least you could do. Spider-man Far from home is coming and with it more than likely Mysterio. What better time to add a synergy that goes along with the original comic book story line for OML?!?!? Perhaps even one for red skull too? I wouldn't hate it if his look got updated as well! Give him the duster, PLEASE!

This message brought to you by LaFleur and the BUFF OLD MAN LOGAN campaign.
  • bagginsbaggins Posts: 51
    How is moon knight not on the list? You can barely chain his special with his 5 hit and the utterly useless moon cycle niche that doesnt even make him any much better for the small window the full moon is up.
  • rahul30rahul30 Posts: 19
    Groot needs it the most. Other than him colossus, iron patriot or oml
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    If Colossus doesn’t win I am going to be so disappointed in this community
  • Omdahld_8Omdahld_8 Posts: 6
    Kamala Khan
  • bagginsbaggins Posts: 51

Also....could people stop suggesting champs that aren't on the list. Just a waste of space. They already said other champs will get an update ...just not at this time. It's like offering a guest coke or orange juice cuz that's all you have in your fridge and your guest says they want Dr. Pepper. LOL

What a terrible analogy. In the scenario they have the DR pepper in the fridge but they choose to only offer you coke and orange juice
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231

Wow. Just reading the first page of folks who can't just go with the list provided. SMH

Alright, ready guys... here we go. OLD MAN LOGAN! We don't even get WOLVERINE as a 5* so its the least you could do. Spider-man Far from home is coming and with it more than likely Mysterio. What better time to add a synergy that goes along with the original comic book story line for OML?!?!? Perhaps even one for red skull too? I wouldn't hate it if his look got updated as well! Give him the duster, PLEASE!

This message brought to you by LaFleur and the BUFF OLD MAN LOGAN campaign.

• Maveric1028Maveric1028 Posts: 1
    Magneto & Hulkbuster should be on this list
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    edited May 2019
    Punisher buff.
    Trophy champ needs be beast mode. Drop his current synergy.
    Danger sense for mercenaries tag

Synergies from old team ups open him up to other tags
    Cap-villains
    Spiderman-spiderverse
    DS-mystics
    Ghost rider-dimentional beings
    Silver surfer-cosmic champs

• JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    Venompool. It would be nice if he had some of Venom's buffs with Deadpools regen. Complete with a cool synergy to both of them.
  • rabbitt88rabbitt88 Posts: 20
    Colossus
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97
    Colossus needs to be buffed. He should be amazing.

"Mike send me a colossus!!"
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited May 2019

I think hulkbuster needs an overhaul

I couldn’t agree more. But he is available as a six star (I can prove it, ha ha) and it seems no help is coming for players that pull trash can after trash can in the six star department. Which is fine. I’ve given up on those for now anyway.

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

• KylienteKyliente Posts: 26
    edited May 2019
    Colossus! I'd prefer a 2015 champ to get the buff so we can use those gems we got from variant. Plus, the mutant 2015 champs are lacking in that department. I might be biased because I have 2 mutant rank 3-4 2015 gems...
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    Venompool cause it would be a fairly easy fix.... you just copy venom put some parts of deadpool costume on him and give him deadpool's regen... maybe some more bleeds but not necessarily... and that's it, venompool done!
  • where is magneto?
    he deserves so much more...
  • DonArmandDonArmand Posts: 0
    Groot
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t mind either groot or colossus.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    why cant we just stick to the champs listed i understand other champs need a buff but the poll thats out dont have those champs listed, can we just stay with the champs thats listed my choice would be either Groot or KK
  • d30ld30l Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    Go through the forums and you have endless posts of how bad iron patriot is. His sig is a significant hindrance.

Based on the fact that pulling IP is looked at as a punishment should be the very case he needs to be redone
  • NaedNaed Posts: 7
    edited May 2019

Batsii said:

Magneto.

Not this time!

Batsii said:

Magneto.

Not this time!
    You take any one of those on the list and make them better than Magneto is now (which is NOT hard) and you make an imbalance. Magneto should be crazy powerful.
This discussion has been closed.