**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account sharing should not be banned

Account sharing should not be banned sometimes a person uses two accounts on the same phone like me well i get banned for that is that considered account sharing?, i think that if a person is giving his account to a game service or anything like that to do stuff for him or they steal his info should be his responsibility and the GMs should not help him but the account shouldnt be banned unless mods/hacks are used... this is my opinion

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    This is a warning
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Or is it?
  • [ is this how yo do colour code/red]
  • Still do get it [color/red]
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    This is color

• Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    edited August 2017
    Akssail wrote: »
    Account sharing should not be banned sometimes a person uses two accounts on the same phone like me well i get banned for that is that considered account sharing?, i think that if a person is giving his account to a game service or anything like that to do stuff for him or they steal his info should be his responsibility and the GMs should not help him but the account shouldnt be banned unless mods/hacks are used... this is my opinion

Account sharing is not playing on accounts that belong to you. Doesn't matter if you have 10 accounts. You can play with all of them and not worry about violating the TOS because you created all the accounts. Account sharing is playing on an account that doesn't belong to you... For example, playing on a friend's account to help him with hard content.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    To the OP, having more than one Account is allowed. That's not Account Sharing. Account Sharing is when you give your Login Information to someone else, or use someone else's. The only people who are allowed to use our Accounts is us.
  • Don't be salty cause you got nailed by the ban hammer. Just start fresh :) consider this a second chance
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You can have multiple accounts. That's fine.
    You can have muktiple devices. That's fine too.
    But you can't play in an account that doesn't belong to you. For example, you can't login an alliance member account to do AQ or AW
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    flagged for abuse
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    That's how i guess

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    RED
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    [color/red] because it cheats the arena [color/red]
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Of course account sharing has to be banned. People pay others to finish road and labyrinth, to grind in arena, to kill AQ boss and AW boss.

All you get from this game must be due all your effort.

You will never get banned for having two accounts or playing in more than one device, but the only way Kabam can figure out that someone is sharing its account is the account being used in different devices that are in different regions (they can check that by IP I guess)
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    It is against all kinds of privacy laws to track IP adresses, but even if it wasn't, most people use private IP addresses on their home wifi. Then they connect to an ISP and a server which gives a new IP
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Account sharing should be banned because it gives people an unfair advantage in the arenas. One guy sleeps and the other guy plays, then they trade off. That is cheating, pure and simple.

...but that's how we used to beat Zelda and Dragon Warrior and all those other Nintendo games! :)

My question is how does Kabam 100% verify ownership of an account exactly? You can't use the same email and anyone can make any email address they want!

If someone signs into their own multiple accounts on different devices and their wife signs into one of those at some point, or a friend, how on Earth can kabam know? I'm not saying that people should share accounts, I'm just saying kabam can't really know. I call shinanigans.

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,423 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    Account sharing should be banned because it gives people an unfair advantage in the arenas. One guy sleeps and the other guy plays, then they trade off. That is cheating, pure and simple.

My question is how does Kabam 100% verify ownership of an account exactly? You can't use the same email and anyone can make any email address they want!

Android ID, iphoneID, gps, etc. All collected the second you agree to let MCOC access phone files. Also collects rooted/faked IDs, collects in master db, easy enough to see patterns and deviations from patterns, certainly enough to imply sharing if asked, which no one gets to since, you know, they hold the keys and can do as they please. So, don't root ur phone, that will be collected and held against you if the time arises.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    An option should be added for leaders or officers to move members up in aq to take down a linked node. Make it very simple and regulated, and only allow access to champs in aq, no items or units, just a simple node clearing after a certain time of inactivity so the flow of aq isn't delayed due to timezones or life in general. This wouldn't be account sharing, it would be the group working together to clear maps without getting stuck for hours.
  • Anonymous wrote: »
    It is against all kinds of privacy laws to track IP adresses, but even if it wasn't, most people use private IP addresses on their home wifi. Then they connect to an ISP and a server which gives a new IP

No it's not.
  • forse35forse35 Posts: 14
    I do not know whether or not to change the IP or computer or programs I already understand that I am always on top of this, I do not share any fraud or account, but the kabam team is very strict in this matter, I only want to end the injustice done and the opening of my account
    Most players claim that their account has been taken into account and I think that these decisions are very hard if we consider that many people who do not take off the account and spend a lot of time and effort on this game
    As I said, all I want is to reopen my account or I will move away from the game I spent about 3 years time and effort on this game I can not start from scratch again I quit the game better
    The only thing i'm sorry about is the failure
    Most users share fraudulent games on your YouTube site, but look at the unfortunate that they can still play
    Is there any other topic I'm wondering whether this account will be opened or closed
    Are accounts forgiven? I do not really want to ask
    Because I did not make a mistake to be forgiven
    I am not a foolish person I risk taking a cheat at the end of 3 years of struggle
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »

No it's not.

You're right, it's not. I should have said it's illegal to identify someone via IP address without their consent or without them freely giving personal information online.
  • ANTLIONJPJANTLIONJPJ Posts: 13
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike I play on two devices phone and iPad does that mean I am going to get banned?!?!?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    ANTLIONJPJ wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I play on two devices phone and iPad does that mean I am going to get banned?!?!?

No, he's said this 10000000 times good god
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    edited August 2017
    Akssail wrote: »

Account sharing is not playing on accounts that belong to you. Doesn't matter if you have 10 accounts. You can play with all of them and not worry about violating the TOS because you created all the accounts. Account sharing is playing on an account that doesn't belong to you... For example, playing on a friend's account to help him with hard content.

Just using your quote as an example, not targeting anyone and this little rant is all in good faith and compliance with ToS.

Account Sharing.
    It should not be banned.
    If I let my kids spin my crystals, I will get banned. (And before people jump at me and say I wont... Ask Kabam. Better yet, all the parents already banned for thier kids spinning thier crystals...)

So what if I want to let me Kids, Partner or mate play my MCoC?
    What is the harm? And really...
    "They have an advantage over other by being able to help complete hard content".
    Ummm.. it takes $$$ to beat RoL, RttL, LoL and Act 5...
    Whats a 3 year old gonna do?
    What is the real harm? Its not cheating...
    Its not at all any advantage over anyone in the game.
    And yes people can just swap out in arena grinds but I literally just pulled 70 hours straight to get Green Goblin... what is the difference?
    Oh a good nights sleep...

Would people not ask thier partners with house work?
    Would people not ask thier mates for help on thier cars?
    Its a petty and useless rule of Kabams ToS and players should push to have it abolished instead of trying to get more attention drawn to it.

Also, on the kids note;
    Children playing thier parents game should not be bannable. At all.
    I wouldnt let my kids have a phone let alone an emial account until they are 12...
  • Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    wolf wrote: »
    Of course account sharing has to be banned. People pay others to finish road and labyrinth, to grind in arena, to kill AQ boss and AW boss.

All you get from this game must be due all your effort.

You will never get banned for having two accounts or playing in more than one device, but the only way Kabam can figure out that someone is sharing its account is the account being used in different devices that are in different regions (they can check that by IP I guess)

As for people who pay to win, That is literally the what this game thrives on. You think the top players in the world were just that good... Nope. Comes down to $$$ my friend.
    And most the people who took the job of finishing other peoples LoL and RoL etc... where using mods, cheats and apk. Files to win easily.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    danielmath wrote: »
    ANTLIONJPJ wrote: »

No, he's said this 10000000 times good god

Unless of course one device is located in the USA and the 2nd is located in the Ukraine. LOL.