**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why you should vote for Iron Patriot and not colossus

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
Tech class is lacking in god tier champs. Mutant has about 8 god tier champions. Tech has 3-4 god tier. In addition adding in the cosmic class, we have had 2 reworks, carnage and venom. Tech needs love as well.

Don’t get me wrong but I personally love the mutant class, but having yet another god tier added isn’t really needed. We need show love for the champion who has been the the tech class and give him the buff he definitely deserves.

I hope you all agree and join me to vote for Iron Patriot on May 9th 1pm EST

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    These threads are starting to become annoying...
    If you or anyone want to discuss it, there is a thread for it already. The announcement thread actually, which is open just for that purpose
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    The update doesn't say anything to update the champs to be so-called 'God tier' champ.
    The game is not all bout who has the most God-tier champs.
    It's about to have the right champs with the right skills to beat a challenge.
    I just want a useful champ. A reliable utility champs are much better to have like Night Thrasher, Sentinel, and Ronin
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

The update doesn't say anything to update the champs to be so-called 'God tier' champ.
    The game is not all bout who has the most God-tier champs.
    It's about to have the right champs with the right skills to beat a challenge.
    I just want a useful champ. A reliable utility champs are much better to have like Night Thrasher, Sentinel, and Ronin

What I’m trying to say is that there are enough mutants to be useful if quests. Tech has about 5 that can be useful in some ways.
    Savio444 said:

That’s better.

I’m not against the groot buff but I’m saying we gotta show some love to tech. If groot wins, I’ll be fine with that because I want to pull groot as a 5*
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Savio444 said:

That’s better.

I’m not against the groot buff but I’m saying we gotta show some love to tech. If groot wins, I’ll be fine with that because I want to pull groot as a 5*
    I don’t mind either, just imagine people being happy when they pull a 6* iron patriot or groot.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    I got 5* Colossus Kamala and ip one of them will make me happy Colossus would be my main choice being I've got ghost imiw aswell hype Medusa Angela but my mutants choices suck
  • PastorCoco2PastorCoco2 Posts: 6
    Iron Patriot has my vote. Dark Avengers is one of my favorite comic runs ever.
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    What about juggernaut he is more worthless than ip
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Tech is by far the worst class right now. They desperately need a buff.

HTD or IP will be getting my vote.
    Jaws32zx said:

What about juggernaut he is more worthless than ip

He got a silent buff
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Collossus is an og character so far none of them have been updated except gamora so #buffcolossus
  • Kbalaji95Kbalaji95 Posts: 5
    Seconded, and also iron patriot could also have really cool synergies like dark avengers synergy or something but really I couldn't have agreed more to Austin555555 that we need more good tech champs
  • NihilussNihiluss Posts: 23
    I really want IP or OML to get the buff, bc they really really deserved it. The problem is that another bleed immune option would be amazing to. Don’t know what I’m going to do 🤣
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 214 ★★
    Venompool should be more powerful than Venom the Duck. That's my vote
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Tech has plenty of good to god tier champs. Ultron, sl, ghost, imiw, sparky, darkhawk.. even yondu and nebula have uses.

Colossus is by far the weakest of the options and og, and 2015.

Kamala is a close second, but cosmic is stacked already.

Hulkbuster deserves it the most of all tech, and maybe all classes, but alas... I guess he's 0.008% more effective than the others.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    How in the world Tech is the worst class exactly? SL, Starky, Ghost attack and IMIW Yondu I’m defense...

IP at least has Healing and stun which can be useful in aq if you use it wisely..

Colossus doesn’t have much useful abilities at all.
    Shrimkins said:

Tech is by far the worst class right now. They desperately need a buff.

HTD or IP will be getting my vote.

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Iron patriot has a terrible counterproductive awakened ability that actually hurts him in the long run, plus his damage is terrible. In addition, ip has gotten no useable unique synergies. Colossus can survive bleed immune champs, and has two useful unique synergies. That's why I want an ip buff.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nah everyone should vote colossus.
    It’s a ‘2 for 1’ deal in that by buffing colossus we get a use for the 2015 mutant 3-4 gem
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    No way, he is just not that important in this game or in the comic books. Colossus is OG in this game in the Marvel Universe and need to the buff.
    WHAT ABOUT JUGGERNAUT !!! USELESS STAGGER POOR CRIT RTG & DMG A USELESS HARDLY TRIGGERED FURY AND HAS TO BE AWAKENED FOR UNSTOPPABLE WHICH HE STILL TAKES DAMAGE.... puppet scripts a little bit give him some debuffs and make them indestructible why he's unstoppable that's a good buff 4 juggernaut
    *pump up his crit rtg and damage *
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Jaws32zx said:

WHAT ABOUT JUGGERNAUT !!! USELESS STAGGER POOR CRIT RTG & DMG A USELESS HARDLY TRIGGERED FURY AND HAS TO BE AWAKENED FOR UNSTOPPABLE WHICH HE STILL TAKES DAMAGE.... puppet scripts a little bit give him some debuffs and make them indestructible why he's unstoppable that's a good buff 4 juggernaut

Take it up with Kabam, Juggernaut is not one of the options on the list, and that small list is what they have chosen to go off of.

Are we going to ignore the fact that a 2015 Mutant Rank Up Gem is one of the most useless items in the game?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/137446/an-in-depth-look-at-which-character-should-be-buffed

It’s not useless, you can use it on colossus even if he doesn’t get the buff