**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Future Variants

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
So variants are based off previous event quests. The two that have come out are based off quests that came out before monthly event quests were a thing. The next even after the ant-man one was the first ever monthly EQ and rather than having 3 chapters with 3 quests (like the 2 variants so far) it had 3 chapters with 2 quests per chapter (like current monthly EQ)

So. Does this mean that the next variant will be shorter and so have lesser rewards?

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Dkutctgh said:

I think they are based off movies as the 1st one was off age of Ultron and the second was antman

Maybe but they are taken from past event quest that had to do with movies, so I believe it can be whatever, movie related or not
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Next us gonna be civil war since:

After age of Ultron, Ant-Man was the next movie that was released. Civil was was the next movie after Ant Man. Also Civil was was also an event quest.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Clydania said:

So variants are based off previous event quests. The two that have come out are based off quests that came out before monthly event quests were a thing. The next even after the ant-man one was the first ever monthly EQ and rather than having 3 chapters with 3 quests (like the 2 variants so far) it had 3 chapters with 2 quests per chapter (like current monthly EQ)

So. Does this mean that the next variant will be shorter and so have lesser rewards?

Less quests but I’m pretty sure the same amount of paths though
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    @Arham1 Wrong, after the Ant-Man EQ there was an Event called "Polar Opposites".
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Dkutctgh said:

I think they are based off movies as the 1st one was off age of Ultron and the second was antman

Nah they are based off event quests. Originally EQ's were only made for movies, then (starting with the next one) they became monthly
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Next EQ released definitely is polar opposites, but its entirely possible they choose to skip some. We'll just wait and see.

As for the 3 quests going down to 2, the difference in path totals is really what matters. We didn't see a change in rewards from variant 1 to variant 2, and variant 2 had significantly fewer paths. I imagine rewards won't deviate significantly.