**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Witch was better: *plz only vote if you've seen both*

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★

Witch was better: *plz only vote if you've seen both* 184 votes

Infinity war better
36%
GamercradlemanFishhySpity68MhykkeTendersquadGaseousClayEmil_LimsonNikhilMets17RichiesDad79miracle85IlluminantJim0172MkhHeadrollerarsjumlikeXmikeGeneralDCflygamer 68 votes
Endgame better
63%
Vdh2008Qu1ckshoT32_GamingDrZolasamalasravanMr_PlatypusA_Noob_Is1sfu_koraxbloodyCainZENadqqedfyvrMurderous_munchiesTerraDevil_In_Exile666Jgh80Star_Lord_AlCapone2727Mr9MityAntGoogleplexianNoıre 116 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Endgame better
    Both had negatives and plusses. I preferred Endgame more tho. And please no spoilers in here.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Endgame better
    I’m assuming you mean the movies, and not the MCOC in game events.

Dr. Zola
  • ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Infinity war better
    Endgame left a lot of plot holes and left a lot of untied strings
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Infinity war better
    Objectively Yes. But endgame is more enjoyable and was a great ending to chp. 1
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    Endgame better
    I haven’t seen the Endgame yet, but have heard great things about it. Watching it today tho
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    BOTH
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Did you see Howard the Duck in End Game??

I did not!! 😓
  • GreydogghostGreydogghost Posts: 4
    Infinity war better

I haven’t seen the Endgame yet, but have heard great things about it. Watching it today tho

Have fun watching it it was good
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    Infinity war better
    Considering both are incredible films, I had nothing I would change about infinity war but there are a few minor things that I would have preferred endgame do differently. Still two of the best films marvel has produced.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Infinity war better
    Endgame was great, but I liked Infinity War more.
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    Infinity war better
    Infinity war was excellent and endgame was good but not better then IW
  • I loved pre-12 scarlet Witch but preferred Dr strange overall
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    They are both awesome movies, endgame didn't feel like a 3 hour movie to me tho it was so very entertaining from beginning to end. I love the whole MCU
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Infinity war better
    Just a better movie all in all. Endgame they were trying too hard to live up to their own hype. Don't get me wrong, Endgame was an excellent movie, but they ruined alot of what was great about the Avengers. Infinity war was far superior.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Endgame better
    Endgame really stuck the landing. The beginning was somber and reflectfive, then in the middle things looked brighter, and by the end they had people screaming in the theater with excitement. I was straight up crying tears of joy 😂. An amazing plot, unique in it’s features, just... so good.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Infinity war better
    Infinity War exclusively for Spidey moments and End Game for Ironman
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Endgame better
    Wish we had more Ronin Scenes. Also Where's Loki?
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Infinity war better
    Outside of the last hour, Endgame was kind of a letdown for me. That last hour carried the entire movie on its back. Thor and Hulk's arcs got really old, really fast for me.