**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should get buffed other than addressed ones?

I think these are the most castrated champs in this game. By their stories. DPX for instance; they all know to write funny lines for him, but they still keep prisoning him at synergy empowered champions. Bleed, no regen (it’s deadpool we’re talking about), only power gain, nothing special. I wonder who the hell designed this champ? What was he/she thinking?

YJ- This guy at least deserves a taunt debuff for his power stings. He and ant man should outshine in all those quantum team. Don’t want to give spoilers but it’s Ant man we are talking about- is he really deserves just 2 lines of description?

And it goes on. As a vote starter didn’t want to put magneto for an option. Bc everyone will vote him. Even he also deserved a real buff for his story in Marvel, he still not in deadline imo

Who should get buffed other than addressed ones? 60 votes

Deadpool X-Force
40%
World EaterRam_SarkarRazorXYZSpiderCoolsDuke_SilverLost0187Raymundo86adknight27Bat_Pool90Gustavo20Sman74GritabitKnightlyescapeEtjamaMbizzUltimatesaber32Thanos_CarZurotheMercenaryPunish_Frank 24 votes
Yellowjacket
10%
abiew78Nikhilcx23433TJ107Wozzy101Darkghost989 6 votes
Antman
16%
SnakeEyes69Murderous_munchiesDkutctghPizzabeatDjBabuStarKillerVIIExceptional_One1801Jedi_HawkeToo_qikXyresic_Lemon 10 votes
Hulkbuster
26%
ArcDeAngelusTimone147Mqc19JonibärchenAhitlawCharlie_SceneScopeotoe987LrrrrKRONOSDOUBLEDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxMiStaLovaCtfz35ZephyrDarthCookie 16 votes
Moon Knight
6%
JohnLocke117X_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGluetroyelricaccount2 4 votes

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Magneto
  • QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 162
    Magneto
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Someone should make a thread as a third party option- Magneto. I would rather him than Colossus tbh

[I can’t cause I’m jailed until the 12th lol]
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Someone should make a thread as a third party option- Magneto. I would rather him than Colossus tbh

Why?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster
    Magneto
  • ZephyrZephyr Posts: 10
    Hulkbuster
    Magneto!!!
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I say on the 9th someone make a poll with Magneto as one of the options, or the only option lol. And we as a collective only use that poll to vote. Show a united front that Magneto is the ONLY option. Granted I’d love my duped 5* Colossus to get buffed. But it will show that we as the players think someone is more worthy.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Magneto... hands down...
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
    Moon Knight

How does one get jailed
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    Yellowjacket
    Magneto. Why he is not in your poll options?
  • Hey guys, the Champions we listed HERE are just the ones we want to update first. That doesn't mean we won't be updating other Champions like the ones mentioned in this discussion at a later date.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.