**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MY 4 AND 5 STAR ROSTER

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
These are all of my 4 and 5 star champions:

What do you think? Who would you use for questing, AW defense, AQ and AW offense? Do you think my pulls have been good? Who should I be focusing on to upgrade? Tell me what you think, whatever it is. Thanks! (Some of you may have already seen this, but I didn't get many responses on Strategy and Tips, so I put it here.)

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Rank up your top 7 champs except Miles. These are good for questing and AQ Attack/Defense
    Angela, The Champ, and Thig are good too.
    Attack: Starky, Medusa, Blade, CAIW, Void
    Defense: Medusa, Thing, The Champ
    You get the picture
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Rank up your top 7 champs except Miles. These are good for questing and AQ Attack/Defense
    Angela, The Champ, and Thig are good too.
    Attack: Starky, Medusa, Blade, CAIW, Void
    Defense: Medusa, Thing, The Champ
    You get the picture

Thanks for the advice.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    For offense, I'd go:
    Stark Spidey
    Blade (the synergies with SS are great for both champs)
    Medusa
    Cap IW (great utility knife champ, high block proficiency)
    Thing (immunities)

Venom is another great option, especially duped.

Void is better duped, but still great and has a large health pool.

You don't have great mutant or mystic champs. Although as maligned as Juggs is, having him duped makes him pretty good on offense or defense. Not a long-term option for the top of your roster, but good for where you seem to be now.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Etjama No Problem!
    edited May 2019
    Thanks @Colinwhitworth69 . I also ave another question for anyone willing to answer it. While I definitely love Medusa and Void, and Thing's immunities are great, Miles and Venom's synergy gives everyone +6% fight which also brings my team rating about a thousand higher than what it would be. (I also love Venom in the first place and would probably have him on my main team anyways). Do you think it's worth it to have them on the team rather than Medusa, Void or Thing? Doing that would definitely improve the champs that I already use most often such as Sparky, Blade and Cap.
  • JCBRJCBR Posts: 43
    Etjama said:

Thanks @Colinwhitworth69 . I also ave another question for anyone willing to answer it. While I definitely love Medusa and Void, and Thing's immunities are great, Miles and Venom's synergy gives everyone +6% fight which also brings my team rating about a thousand higher than what it would be. (I also love Venom in the first place and would probably have him on my main team anyways). Do you think it's worth it to have them on the team rather than Medusa, Void or Thing? Doing that would definitely improve the champs that I already use most often such as Sparky, Blade and Cap.

The 6% increase in attack is actually nothing compared to the debuffs void can inflict. I suggest you keep miles morales away. Don't mind the increase in team rating.
    edited May 2019
    JCBR said:

Etjama said:

The 6% increase in attack is actually nothing compared to the debuffs void can inflict. I suggest you keep miles morales away. Don't mind the increase in team rating.
    I'll try that, thanks.
    gianleo said:

Don't want to be mean but this is really annoying. Did you ask this thread 2 days ago and got a bunch of helpful answers already, didn't you? You thanked to those answers too.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/137578/my-4-and-5-star-roster#latest"

What is the point of making a new thread with same question and same picture again? And all your questions about comparision among champions that you don't own which I've happened to see many times. I saw you joined this forum last September and you're still at lvl 38 and want to get compliments again and again on your not so large roster, then okay, most of them are nice and how old are you?

I can easily answer these questions if you want me to, but I don't feel like you actually want answers... If ya do, then let me know and I'd be happy to tell you.