**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is then number 1 reason people quit MCOC?

What is then number 1 reason people quit MCOC? 103 votes

Too many game bugs
21%
thetaman23ZAN667TerraSamdroxtaarSavio444ThunderGodThecrusher_9756XXGhost_RiderXXTr_jorge_89Raymundo86Zayo_278X_Factor_AgentArbiter2426Zuro_chrispy_jThe_WatcherEmeraldGGWPMsmoker21BanditRaccoon55LemonHeart 22 votes
Bad crystal RNG
22%
Vdh2008SIlverProfessorWerewrymBsnskaJosegee2321TaZ_4178PeterQuillBowTieJohnTheSpicyKnightMr_EkLoWnCtleath_013DernickElite_Gamer_126CapAvengergangster_QUEENMeshu43DarriousLucifer1810Prakhar_82 23 votes
Content difficulty
4%
tkhan08p01arisScopeotoe987LoctiteSuperGlueSmeegle9 5 votes
Lack of Patience
2%
ErkUltimatesaber32Wade420wilson69 3 votes
Alliance Fallouts
2%
TheJalliLordRaymond3Kioboi 3 votes
Bored of the endless grind for resources
35%
BigPoppaCBONEGarryDKAlCapone2727Jim0172UnstoppableDuke_SilversecondwindFilmsauceMitchell35IKONAhteshamFrodoMDarwishTankRichardsonAdityatheaawesomRajanpoolItsDamienTheDuke899Sneaky_GremlinStevieManWonder 37 votes
Lack of skill
1%
Rasilovercx23433 2 votes
Other
7%
DalBotBendyHaji_SaabMy_SuperiorPrathapXxOriginalxXJallie6RossZ513 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    When I took a break it was due the endless grind for 1 T4 class cat and no way to get T5 cat. I don't AW and not a spender on credit for mastery requirements.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Well, assuming people who quit the game no longer come to these forums, I wonder what kind of results you'll get.
  • Options
    ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68

Well, assuming people who quit the game no longer come to these forums, I wonder what kind of results you'll get.

Assuming you've played the game for any length of time in an alliance... You've probably seen/heard people in your alliance or previous alliance that have left for a variety of reasons. Most tend to explain their reasons in a Line/Discord chat before they quit.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I was pretty close to quitting, and instead scaled my arena grinding way back
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Other
    I've seen many quit because Kabam moves the goalposts and then "rewards" you with trash. Example being how rare it is still to form a 6* crystal, and yet when you do I see people with nothing but meme tier champs. My buddy quit after his 6th 6* pull. His roster? Juggernaut, Civil Warrior, Iron Fist, Red Skull, Storm and Loki.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Other
    Most common is aw burnout without war rewards changing it's always the same also another one is just family or work timing changes
  • Options
    IKON said:

I was pretty close to quitting, and instead scaled my arena grinding way back

Another grind burnout are those that start an alt account which brings a fresh take on the game, but then quickly find bouncing back and forth between 2 accounts exhausts them to the point of giving up completely.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Most common is aw burnout without war rewards changing it's always the same also another one is just family or work timing changes

This is one of the biggest complaints I've heard is that the rewards for AW as well as other content like RTTL are just not worth the effort it takes to plan/organize/complete it.
  • Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    all of the above and one more reason ( getting iron patriot until he is 200sig levels lol )
  • Options

Its a horrible feeling knowing that once you rank 4 a five star and use all your t2a, it will be months before you rank up a champ to a useful level again. I dont care to play constantly or be in a top tier alliance to get the resources quicker because I value my time more than I value a phone game.

This is where the element of patience comes in. For those that want instant gratification, this is not the game for them unless they are a big spender aka "blubbery whale"
  • Options
    Elohim16Elohim16 Posts: 65
    Since I'm still playing, I wouldn't know. But I'd bet all of my 2-star champs that the poll would be more accurate if those who've written off Kabam actually signed in just one more time to take the poll.