**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To everyone that is still complaining about Nameless Thanos.

2»

Comments

• SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I beat him on my GFs account with 300unit and 4x team rev sure it was hard but i got him
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    PraiseKek said:

I don’t know man, I’m Cavalier and did it with unawakened 4/55s so it’s not like I’m bad at this game and I still can’t beat UC Thanos. This event is a wash.

They event isn't a wash it doesn't matter if you have 4/55s or no this fight requires skill as multiple people were able to get through it with three stars or four stars
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I have almost 100% every difficulty of EQ already, thanks in large part to the final quest being 1 short path.

Nameless Thanos could cost me two dozen revives, and I'd still be happy about the reduced amount of time it took to clear it all.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And finally i think that much of it isn't about entitlement as much as the fact that Thanos was obviously above level special (which is cool) but the booty after just like always? Come on and admit that hurt even you guys a little attitude wise!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Chumps still complaining about Thanos? Not suprised
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Agreed. I just decided it's not worth it for me and did not play it this month. I accept that for some people it's an enjoyable challenge. I simply take the L and the month off. Instead I decided to focus on variant and finally 100% variant 1. This is one of those instances in which it's pointless to complaint about difficulty. The complaint should be focused on rewards though. EQ keeps getting harder and rewards have been the same for almost a year and a half.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

And finally i think that much of it isn't about entitlement as much as the fact that Thanos was obviously above level special (which is cool) but the booty after just like always? Come on and admit that hurt even you guys a little attitude wise!

With only that Fight in the Quest, so it balances out. For that matter, this is one of the most-anticipated Fights. Infinity War was the same way. It was great. Difficult, but not if you did some research first, and with 9 Energy to restart, you can do it as many times as you need to.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

@SknZn u know that is against the rules and not something I would be bragging about.

If you think im bragging fine
    Think whatever you wanna think
    I’m just giving you guys idea that it’s not impossible, y’all acting like it’s beyond our limit, actually it’s not.
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28
    I kinda agree with you, but in this world you have many many people with many different personalities, some people think like you some people don't. What I'm trying to say is let people vent if they need to who cares do what you need to do. They're are no trophies at the end its all for fun dude.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    espo1 said:

I kinda agree with you, but in this world you have many many people with many different personalities, some people think like you some people don't. What I'm trying to say is let people vent if they need to who cares do what you need to do. They're are no trophies at the end its all for fun dude.

Sure but a lot of people gave up on it early and are complaining. It was designed to allow practice and time. Aside from lag, people that don't like this fight don't like the game.They should go ahead and quit as it is inevitable.
  • TrapavkoTrapavko Posts: 36
    edited May 2019
    Well well well, while I do agree with most that you said, this Thanos costs a lot to practice. I am willing to do it, but 1 round is 9 energy and for me lasts about 5 min. I can only practice really for about 20min or so before depleting. This is meant to be a unit waster and people complaining are the ones that don't wanna make that investment. I'm personally not going to complain, but will not waste my units neither...
  • dijitaqdijitaq Posts: 23
    for a monthly event that gives basically the same as other monthly event rewards, thanos’ health is too high. i’m not complaining, it’s only my opinion. i have zero problem not completing 100% on this event. not worth my time ans effort.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Agreed.
    Nothing is RNG in the fight, everyone has to face the same boss. Every one of his move is predictable. However some just don't want to practice at all. I got wrecked on his first phase on my first try but I just beat him yesterday without any items.
    He is hard, yes, but certainly doable with enuff practice.

Thanks to a garbage hitbox, my best champ’s heavy fails to knock down thanos and he beats me to death. Don’t tell me there’s no randomness.

• Zardu_HasseulfraüZardu_Hasseulfraü Posts: 52
    edited May 2019
    What I love about this fight is the way it includes lag and glitches and freezing to increase the difficulty. I had a great run going with Blade, got him down to about 50% and then...boom! Glitchy lag kicks in alongside the Special 2 and I'm dead. I will keep practicing though to figure out my way around that fun and interactive content that makes this fight truly special