**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    Can we know what sig dormmamu will have as a mini boss as the degen if happen to get it will be crazy
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Lionheart is gonna make OR soooo hard to beat.
  • RobbietheoxRobbietheox Posts: 21
    Will tier 5 basic and t2a become more available for us middle tier endgame alliances that do map 5/6
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    edited May 2019
    Efg08 said:

Adding changes no one asked for... ignoring bugs, lag, and your fan base... loosing interest in this game because of its flaws, not because I have run map 5 for years. Kabam developers are lagging us into oblivion!

Since they cant make any new content people like they make the existing content harder by giving us bad rewards. Thank god i stopped spending on this game at the begining of the year. Looks elsewhere to spend my hard earned money on a different game.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Since you're deciding to use all the children of Thanos as mini bosses, don't forget Gamora. I see you put Cull Obsidian on map 2. He should be a Map 5 mini and put Gamora on Map 2. 😁😁😁😁
  • Amino_89Amino_89 Posts: 11
    Great changes for Map7 and maps1-5
    What about map6 ?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Why are some of the minibosses still the same
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Will a parry stun heal OR and degen the attacker if you have the Despair mastery? How exactly does Lionheart work?
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Jestress said:

Really displeased with the increase in difficulty, new nodes, etc and the fact that Map 5 and 6 receive no new rewards except T4B and T4CC, which players at that level have little need for. "Saving the big rewards update for later" is great, but I don't think it's right to increase difficulty and not ramp up rewards simultaneously.

I agree. You are increasing the difficulty of Map 5 with no real increase in rewards. Many players depend heavily on a steady income of rewards from AQ and increasing difficulty disrupts that income. Without an increase in rewards you are only hurting the players.

• edited May 2019

Personally believe that keeping Morningstar as a Map 5 boss with the same nodes is really lazy. Loads of champions to choose from and I don’t understand why you have to keep the same one that we’ve had for the past year...
    @Kabam Miike any answers for this?

For a multitude of reasons, we opted not to change every boss on every Map, so in all but Map 2, we changed 2/3 Bosses. Map 1 and 7 are a bit different in that regard though. Morningstar was kept instead of Nightcrawler or Green Goblin because of a few reasons. Namely, her mechanics are not particularly complicated but do require a broadly used Champion Archetype (Bleed Immune) to handle. She was/is, of the 3 minibosses, also the one we felt best exemplified the level of Challenge we feel is appropriate for Map 5.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Kabam DK said:

Rotelly said:

What will dorm's sig level be?

But his degen will scale with the boosted nodes right?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    Moderators... You should probably add a link to this Discussion Thread at the bottom of initial Sticky Announcement Post. Or make this Discussion Thread the one that is Stickied (for later on when this one may start to fall off of 1st page of posts). Thanks.

And PS, then you can please remove my reply here, so I won't forever be inundated with Notifications from here on out. Thanks also.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Kabam DK said:

Rotelly said:

Kind not like it at all. Get to complicated with all the new node is most new node for map6 or 7 only. Culd read thuget it all so migt hav miss it.
  • RogerRabs said:

Kabam DK said:

Rotelly said:

But his degen will scale with the boosted nodes right?
    It will, but my initial response was a mistake - sorry! His sig is actually 1

• CommandoCommando Posts: 8
    edited May 2019
    In Variation 2 Section 2 Path 10 you have added Color Blind. What exactly is this buff? @Kabam Miike
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Kabam DK said:

Jestress said:

Really displeased with the increase in difficulty, new nodes, etc and the fact that Map 5 and 6 receive no new rewards except T4B and T4CC, which players at that level have little need for. "Saving the big rewards update for later" is great, but I don't think it's right to increase difficulty and not ramp up rewards simultaneously.

We haven't revealed all the changes to Ranked Rewards, but every single rank will see an increase in rewards, with the exception of the 2 lowest ranks (below Rank 21001). If you're playing Map 5 or 6, you can expect a bump to the Tier 2 Alpha and Tier 5 Basic Fragments you receive. More details on how much of a bump that will be is something we'll talk about soon, but for this particular update, our focus is on getting mid to low level players the resources they need most, hence our focus on that in the post.
    Then give us all of the rewards when you make a post and tell us you are increasing the difficulty. I know a lot of the top 45 alliances are SUPER MAD with these changes.
    Our choice here was either to get this information out early without all of the rewards information (because that information is still being finalized) or wait until it is finalized and include it all at once, which gives players a lot less notice. In this case, we decided that it's probably best to get as much information as we have out as soon as we could.

This is why this is an early look.
    So then can you clarify the timing? Are we going to be playing the updated maps without updated rewards or is it simply that you’re waiting to finalize the updated rewards and the rewards will be added to the updated maps.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

If you're going to keep cycling in the newest of the new good champs into every new bit of content, can you retire some of the old garbage champs from crystals at the same time? If they aren't good enough for you to put anywhere even node boosted to the moon, why do you think we would want them? Relegate them to arenas or special offers.

👍🙏