**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Despair mastery

I think despair mastery should be changed to apply to each new debuff just like willpower acts

Comments

• Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    If it does, then it had better increase the percentage. Can't think of anyone that can deal 8 different types of debuffs in order to reverse healing with Despair.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Ordalca said:

If it does, then it had better increase the percentage. Can't think of anyone that can deal 8 different types of debuffs in order to reverse healing with Despair.

I mean you can't heal reverse with Despair to begin with (it caps at -100% regen potency from the mastery alone) but yeah I really can't see any good argument from the OP as to why it would be good for the game to make that change. It would make a number of champs a LOT less useful. Void would lose I'd say about half of his regen reversal potential, same with beardo and a LOT of other champs which pile on ALL THE DEBUFFS. King Groot would become even less useful than he already is, Torch would find it even harder to reverse healing, and all those crazy bleed and poison champs... well you get the idea.
    The only possible reason I can think of is the Lionheart node that's getting put back on the AQ map 7 Omega Red minibosses. And even then. Just bring a robot and be aggressive. I'd say Sentinel with sp2 spam could probably do quite well... maybe?
  • Options
    FHunterFHunter Posts: 30
    Then how is it that carnage can beat rol wolverine
  • Options
    One way or the other. Despair. Will be nerferd
  • Options
    In the same manner that willpower was nerfed
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Why are so keen on multiple players being punished