**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding buffing old champs, why not make infinity stone changes permanent?

I’m sure it’s been discussed here before, but given the trend of buffing older champs to make them more relevant to the current meta, why not make the infinity stone enhancements to the avengers a perm buff?

Sure some are powerful like Thor and Black Widow, but this makes original iron man and captain America way more useful and relevant to the game today. Given that kabam has already invested in writing the code and implementing, seems wasteful to just toss out.

Con for this being primarily on the business side for kabam, that many folks have these champs already and therefore there are less crystals to sell, and money to be made.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Camaro said:

I’m sure it’s been discussed here before, but given the trend of buffing older champs to make them more relevant to the current meta, why not make the infinity stone enhancements to the avengers a perm buff?

Sure some are powerful like Thor and Black Widow, but this makes original iron man and captain America way more useful and relevant to the game today. Given that kabam has already invested in writing the code and implementing, seems wasteful to just toss out.

Con for this being primarily on the business side for kabam, that many folks have these champs already and therefore there are less crystals to sell, and money to be made.

it makes the old cap vastly over powered.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    keep the same abilities the stones give but nerf their strength
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    I think that is the plan.
    We just have to be patient.

I would have had them announce a permanent buff plan at the beginning.
    It would have led to a LOT more leveling of said champs.
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    Kabam should definetly do this but obviously tone down cap by removing that op regen.