**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you play dungeons ?

RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174

Do you play dungeons ? 216 votes

Yes
43%
GroundedWisdomCoatHang3rMarkjv81danielmaththetaman23ShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Swe_wolfisWorld Eatergr3nd3ldeadcrimeBpn88855AlCapone2727JohnyzeroBrandonmballouSamuel030sNightwraith21DamienTermiteCliffordcan 95 votes
No
56%
ArcDeAngelusAchtungwinterthurVdh2008SnakeEyes69DrZolaA_Noob_Is1Otarius555Timone147DarthVadidCrkwestSpity68VceeRapTortoigDexman1349TendersquadDrenlinFallencircusSon_of_Odin 121 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    No

Kind of. I'm close to my first and probably only 5* dungeon crystal.

The game mode in itself is really fun, especially when you have some friendly alliance mates to play with. But getting rewarded by it... takes... so... much... time...

That being said, could someone tell me how long this round of dungeons will be available? I need about 9000 shards and if possible I'd like to just be done with it after this round.

Thanks in advance!

A single round of dungeons nets around 2700 shards for all milestones. And the time for dungeons show on the dungeon page itself.
  • Options
    No

Terra said:

The game mode in itself is really fun, especially when you have some friendly alliance mates to play with. But getting rewarded by it... takes... so... much... time...

That being said, could someone tell me how long this round of dungeons will be available? I need about 9000 shards and if possible I'd like to just be done with it after this round.

Thanks in advance!

A single round of dungeons nets around 2700 shards for all milestones. And the time for dungeons show on the dungeon page itself.
    Thank you very much, but I meant how many rounds of dungeons will there be before the next break until the next... Like... Instance of doungeon rounds? Apologies for slaughtering my question, it's times like these in which I feel that this isn't my main language lol.
    I think it's 5-6 rounds of dungeons with varying class enemies before it goes into cooldown for a period. Somewhere along those lines. I don't play dungeon that much so don't quote me on it
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Terra said:

Thanks in advance!

You mean per 3-day Round? 3090, if my calculations are right, also depends on your Tier.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I'm pretty sure from each dungeon "session" you could grind out 9000 dungeon crystals. I was dedicated to doing them at one point and knew I had to concentrate for 3 full dungeon cycles to get a 5* crystal. Then... the RNG screwed me with the only champ I didn't want from the dungeon crystal I picked... because I picked the crystal that had 9 of 10 good outcomes for me...

Then I stopped trying so hard in dungeons. The flaky partners you get really turns off people from this game mode.

The most fun I have in dungeons is making a 3* dungeon run with an alliancemate or friend and getting to the rooms where you get different item drops... I think those rewards started around the 7th or 8th room.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Yes
    I do but still haven't got a decent champ from the Crystal's. Yet to get one of the top 3 out of the group.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    No
    I used to but bad matchmaking and the extremely long cooldowns is awful. I dont have a very strong roster so when I use 3 of my top champs and then my partner leaves in the 2nd room its heart crushing.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    No
    I haven't actively tried grinding for dungeon shards for several months. However, I have purposely taken stacked Avengers teams into lower dungeon tiers simply to clear out the objectives. Once the objectives are done, I probably won't continue any further.
  • Options
    No

Terra said:

Thanks in advance!

You mean per 3-day Round? 3090, if my calculations are right, also depends on your Tier.
    Yeah I meant 3 day round. I'm in the middle tier so it's 2700 for me. I just double checked and it's somewhere between 2700 and the number you mentioned. I shouldn't be using the forums this late. Can't think
  • Options
    Yes
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Thanks in advance!

Yeah I meant 3 day round. I'm in the middle tier so it's 2700 for me. I just double checked and it's somewhere between 2700 and the number you mentioned. I shouldn't be using the forums this late. Can't think
    All good. I wanted to calculate myself. I did once, and forgot exactly how many. I'm 8500 away myself, so push. Lol.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No
    No, lame rewards, doesn't worth it for me, plus grinding 27k takes too long
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Yes
    Just started back up out of boredom
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Yes
    Yes, and haven't missed a round yet, two rounds of Dungeon 7 Room 3 makes it much more easy to manage, found usually by one in my alliance and risk the other round on random. I have had great pulls from crystals so I am forever tied to it :(
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lainua said:

My problem with Dungeon is it requires too many conditions. You need a right partner, a good free time like a lot of time without distractions and you can’t do anything else between. So I don’t play it much.

A 30min block every 3 days is a lot of time?
  • Options
    Yes

Lainua said:

My problem with Dungeon is it requires too many conditions. You need a right partner, a good free time like a lot of time without distractions and you can’t do anything else between. So I don’t play it much.

Yes
    Compared to what you get, yes
    You get a guaranteed 5* and a decent yet not great chance at a really good one that's a full dupe as well. I'd say it's easily worth the time
  • Options
    Yes

Lainua said:

Yes
    You get a guaranteed 5* and a decent yet not great chance at a really good one that's a full dupe as well. I'd say it's easily worth the time
    I spend more than that a day playing the Arena for a chance at something. Lol.
  • Options
    Yes

Lainua said:

Yes
    Not worth it for where i am in the game
    And where is that? Bc if it's bc you're too far into it, I have every single released 5* that isn't a trophy champ, old champs special released (DS, Thor, etc..), NT, and groot. I still run every dungeon.
  • Options
    Yes
    Oh yeah no sinister as well
  • Options
    REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Yes
    Guys, get a friend, knock it out and wait a few days for the next one. Gives a lot of gold, sure the crystal can suck if you don't get what you want but there are good rewards for playing with friends.