**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Red Hulk

Pulled him yesterday, wasn't too thrilled because I have a 4* awakened Hulk 4/40, so should I replace Hulk with RH or keep using Hulk?

Comments

• REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Are you not understanding what kind of champ that is? That's a pretty damn good pull, I'll trade you my 5* Jane Foster
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Red hulk is an awesome pull
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I've never been a huge fan of him, just because his damage gets gimped really quickly against champs with high armor. Nevertheless, he's a good champ for most situations.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Rulk is amazing, are you kidding? Of course rank him up. Mine is R4 and I pretty much take him anywhere and everywhere. He’s durable and hits hard. Plus poison and basically incineration immune. He’s huge for V2 as well.
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    love my 5* R3 rulk. Amazing champ.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Not the same champ, Hulk is great for raw damage & his SP2 can be stellar but the game has moved on from 4* champs so focus on Rulk, shurgs off incinerate/bleed/poison for heat charges, sp1 is solid, sp2 gives a little regen with those heat charges, GREAT SYNERGIES when you have the right team.
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    If you have domino and masacre then you have already won the game
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    6star rulk did alot of heavy lifting in variant 2 for me, hes earned his keep
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    When first got rhulk as 6*, felt let down. Now that I've been using him and found out bout him, he's great.
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    have 5* r3 rhulk. hardly use any other to clear contents except good old corvus.rhulk is sweet. love his L3.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    He's the only champ for me to get the job done without even going for L3... have him at r4 and 6*
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Genuinely curious. Is he reliant on awakened ability?
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    edited May 2019

Nah, he's been very good unawakened. @Carnage313
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    With his secondary damage he is Mr. Saveguard Bypass
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Pulled him yesterday, wasn't too thrilled because I have a 4* awakened Hulk 4/40, so should I replace Hulk with RH or keep using Hulk?

What 4*s you have is not really relevant to whether or not your 5* is a good pull. Rhulk is a good pull.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I have both my 6* domino and Rulk at R2. Neither is my go to champ but for content that Domino excels in, Rulk makes a phenomenal counterpart
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Reliant on it? No. It does help his utility though. Without it he'll shrug incinerate and gain heat charges but with it, after gaining enough heat charges he's basically incinerate immune to even damage like mephisto's aura. He also starts with heat charges when awakened
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Took my RH to R4 despite having Gulk and Cap IW at R4 already and regret nothing. He’s a very good champ and, as someone else said, if you’ve got Domino and Masacre too, he’s going to do work. Use sp1 over and over until you’re at 10 charges and watch the damage numbers. I’d use him over regular hulk any day.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m debating r5 Rulk...I have a r4-5 gem. He’s sig 40 and goes with r5 Domino. Just waiting to see if one of the new F4 champs seems so OP that it outweighs the synergies.