**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is void good?

I never understood why void is so good. I have him as a 4 star, Will he be any use in act 5?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Just made this video to showcase his damage and how his reverse heal works.

https://youtu.be/ZBmUX8hlUDc
  • ChainslayerChainslayer Posts: 62
    Alright, thanks everyone
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    @Bruinsfan8510 CapIW is good but the thing is your Parry's should be on point otherwise void just makes it a walk in the park
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Everytime I use my cap and stack 3 petrifys on an opponent it reverses the heal, just saying....2 stops the regen

Depends on how many points in despair you have. I have 1 so my void is a lot better than my void, also I cant use cap on limber nodes unless the enemy is has aggressive regen.
  • CobsCobs Posts: 103

Gsohn246 said:

He's very useful. Not as much so unduped though. He's the best heal reversal champ in the game when duped and can make nodes like buffet and masochism much easier. But he's also good for general fights and if you have the KM synergy he heals 1% every time you put an Intimidating debuff on the opponent so he's very sustainable.

Sorry but Cap IW when he stacks up 3 petrifys on the opponent he’s the best heal reverse champ in the game

3 are just 75% heal reduction, you need at least 5 to heal reverse or his other debuffs from sig/synergy and despair.

On the other hand with Void you just need him to be awaken and to have a Fov up and one petrify which is easy to achive by spamming sp 1's and it gets easier the higher his sig lvl is.

Dont get me wrong Cap Iw is a beast but Void is just more accessible and reliable(if cap is not at a high sig) when it comes to reverse healing.
    Despair mastery works wonders for cap, with it and a cosmic or science on your team you are comfortably reversing with 3 petrify debuffs
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    why does alcohol get you drunk? it just does
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited May 2019
    CAPIW can reverse heal faster with right masteries / team. Void can make it more potent with FOV + petrify + masteries
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Weird everyone talks about heal reversal it also reverses power gain very handy for mordo and Hyperion... He also lowers evasion for OG Spidey NC SG... He can heal with KM... Not many champs void suffers from... And friendly tip if you are a main void user he's one of the few champs you benefit from resonate mastery.
    For reverse / stop power gain, should include spite and strike back nodes... not to mention can completely shut down power gain on Supreme and Strange. Trials of alchemist a couple months ago really highlighted Voids utility between reverse healing and handling spite / Mordo / Hyperion etc
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Dupe Void is awesome.

A Rank 5 Duped 5* is deadly and when teamed with KM he’s a God Killer...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I wonder. There was a person that was banned a while ago (but reinstated) due to playing No touch Quake style in wars. Could this happen with Void aswell?
    Terra said:

I wonder. There was a person that was banned a while ago (but reinstated) due to playing No touch Quake style in wars. Could this happen with Void aswell?

I would think Much harder to do with void versus quake as no touch void is probably more likely mixing in some parry/etc. you would need AI to dash back a lot unless you can wall evade all day. A skilled Quake player can more easily wall evade all day.

If you can wall evade all day, havok can also kill no touch in theory