**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you more excited for the Halls of Healing or Halls of Fortune?

TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
Personally, I'm way more excited about the halls of healing, but I'm definitely taking full advantage of this and doing both 100%. Act 6.2 is right around the corner, so I'm looking to save as much of the items as I can for completion... give your opinion below and enjoy your day everyone!

Are you more excited for the Halls of Healing or Halls of Fortune? 209 votes

Halls of Healing
42%
EbbtideLeNoirFaineantrazielErza_ScarletHort4FrostyVceeFabiusBRIl_CuocoDrenlinSIlverProfessorXillymanFallencircusadqqedfyvrEmil_LimsonBpn88855adramelchTeddersVerzzAlCapone2727 88 votes
Halls of Fortune
57%
GamerWhododo872DrZolaFishhyTimone147AjavedDoc_HollamonCrkwestTheManMythLegendmmmbanyasTendersquadzuffyDark89PhoenixForwardQuincyPeckdr_nish777TerraSundance_2099GNASTY1haunted_memory 121 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Halls of Fortune
    I'm pretty stoked for gold realms
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Halls of Fortune
    Revs and potions can be grinded easily through other means. Gold is trickier. HoF for the win
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Both
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    Halls of Fortune
    fortune always.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I’m exited for both
    edited May 2019
    Halls of Fortune
    TwmR said:

Terra said:

Revs and potions can be grinded easily through other means. Gold is trickier. HoF for the win

Gold is a lot easier to grind for than revives
    Revives can be easily farmed in a certain... Venomous chapter in act 4. Just need energy refills. RoL, as everyone knows, is a good place for lvl 3 healing items
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Terra said:

TwmR said:

Terra said:

Gold is a lot easier to grind for than revives
    Revives can be easily farmed in a certain... Venomous chapter in act 4. Just need energy refills. RoL, as everyone knows, is a good place for lvl 3 healing items
    I never said health pots were hard to farm. But your argument for revives is to use energy refills and rely on RNG? When gold you can literally farm non stop without spending any resources or relying on any RNG to do so
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Halls of Healing
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! 😁
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    The poll needs a third option for "both." I don't have a roster that can handle Act 4 or RoL, so I'll take all the potions I can get. Also, I miss the days of having nearly a million gold and naively thinking that I would never go through that much. All of my gold for the foreseeable future is already spent. It'll be nice to grind both of these.
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    Halls of Fortune
    I'm excited for both of them but right now I'm more excited for gold since mine has run out
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Halls of Healing
    Have over 2 mil gold
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Both
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Halls of Fortune

I’m going to not have a gold problem for quite a while after this. Running every difficulty

How much totally?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Halls of Healing
    Right now, the battlechip droprate for gold for me is higher and units are just from a miser or a scrooge. From free crystals, revives are stingy as hellf*ck.

So halls of healing im excited more for.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Where is the "Equally excited for both" option?

I used to have around 5 mil. in gold and within a couple of months I was down to half of it. That taught me that you can never have too much gold. Ranking up 5* is expensive. It would be nice to have a solid back-up.

Same goes for health & revives. The more, the better.

Halls of Fortune

Im new, what is halls of fortune, and halls of healing?

Halls of fortune is a quest when completed which grants a lot of gold. Halls of healing when completed awards healing pots and revives
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Halls of Fortune
    Just R4'd my 5* ghost so gold is very low (Under 10k atm)
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Halls of Healing
    Healing. Gotta get those pots
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    With 6.2 coming just around the corner I'm running the healing quests every opportunity.
    The gold ones will be nice for my second account that is gold starved
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Halls of Healing
    How about letting us buy any healing with gold and making it permanent?