**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Marvel heroes have you met IRL?

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
I had a pretty awesome day today. I saw my favorite Avenger, Chris Hemsworth AKA Thor cause he’s having his press stuff for MIB nearby where I live. I also actually saw Tom Holland’s brothers (they’re here with him while he’s doing Far From Home stuff). Was curious to hear of any other people’s stories of running into Marvel actors or writers, directors, etc.

Comments

• Options
    Ch1efster said:

I saw Howard the Duck the other day. At least I think that was him swimming in the pond as I went by.

In all seriousness, that's pretty cool. I haven't seen any in person and probably never will.

Haha just be glad it wasn’t Venom the Duck.

Who knows fam, ya might get lucky one day and meet one of em.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I don't know if this counts but I saw Joe Russo when he came to India for Avengers : Endgame's promotion
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Rejgertjistjgijsadifajeifreeee such a brag post 😫😫😫
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I shook hands with RDJ a long time ago. I think it was around when Ironman 1 was released. Met him at some sort of promotional event of the movie. Can't remember which though since I was young. As for non Marvel heroes I want to meet, wouldn't mind at least a handshake from my boy Keanu Reeves. Loved the JW movies. Excited for the 4th one.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    not me personally but one of my friends who plays the game met Chris Pratt in Hawaii.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    I saw Rocket Raccoon......
    Errr at least i think it was him.
    He had no clothes however sooooooooooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh.....
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

I saw Rocket Raccoon......
    Errr at least i think it was him.
    He had no clothes however sooooooooooo uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh.....

Too soon man. Too soon
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I’ve talked with Korg and Thor on Fortnite. I have to admit that they might not like me very much...
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I met the Cantonese J.A.R.V.I.S AI in Hong Kong Disneyland. does that count?
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I met Finn from Star Wars
  • Options

Rejgertjistjgijsadifajeifreeee such a brag post 😫😫😫

Yeahhh you may be onto something... 🙄
  • Options

I’ve talked with Korg and Thor on Fortnite. I have to admit that they might not like me very much...

noobmaster69?.. is that you?
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Years ago I met Samuel L. Jackson in NYC while viewing a taping of Good Morning America. It was June 2000, I believe. He was there promoting Shaft. So well before he became Nick Fury. He was a chill guy!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

I had a pretty awesome day today. I saw my favorite Avenger, Chris Hemsworth AKA Thor cause he’s having his press stuff for MIB nearby where I live. I also actually saw Tom Holland’s brothers (they’re here with him while he’s doing Far From Home stuff). Was curious to hear of any other people’s stories of running into Marvel actors or writers, directors, etc.

You met Chris Hemsworth? What did he smell like?....LOL.
    Okay, creepy joke.
    Okay, half joke.
    Okay, I'm jealous.
  • Options
    RonaldRaygunRonaldRaygun Posts: 14
    Not an avenger but met iron fist at comic con
  • Options

Okay, creepy joke.
    Okay, half joke.
    Okay, I'm jealous.
    Weeell I didn’t exactly talk to him... but I stood within like 6 feet of him and definitely made eye contact a couple of times 😂.
    (And I regret to say that I didn’t get a whiff of his aroma)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★

Okay, creepy joke.
    Okay, half joke.
    Okay, I'm jealous.
    Weeell I didn’t exactly talk to him... but I stood within like 6 feet of him and definitely made eye contact a couple of times 😂.
    (And I regret to say that I didn’t get a whiff of his aroma)
    Awesome. Clearly, I'm a Fan. Lol.
  • Options

I work with crane for a living and was sent to a "secret name" movie set job. Got there and it was the set for the infinity war/endgame. Got to see all them in costume but was told under no circumstances to interact with them by my boss. As I was going to lunch for the day Scarlett Johansson walked by me and said hello and I just froze and didnt say anything. She just smiled and kept on going. I did manage to get a picture of the set from my crane but none of the actors were around. (Pictures of them would of cost me my job)

Damn, that is beyond wicked.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    My friend’s cousin’s nanny’s sister’s little brother’s big bodyguard’s middle child’s uncle met Stan Lee.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I have Chris Evans in my Alliance. Or at least, that’s what the persons username is: ilovechrisevans

It’s probably him, right? 🤔
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★

I met Peyton Manning once. Not a Marvel hero, but a superhero and a god nonetheless.

Oh, the Nationwide Insurance guy. Too bad it wasn't Flo from Progressive.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

I work with crane for a living and was sent to a "secret name" movie set job. Got there and it was the set for the infinity war/endgame. Got to see all them in costume but was told under no circumstances to interact with them by my boss. As I was going to lunch for the day Scarlett Johansson walked by me and said hello and I just froze and didnt say anything. She just smiled and kept on going. I did manage to get a picture of the set from my crane but none of the actors were around. (Pictures of them would of cost me my job)

Oh man you didn't say hi back #rip