**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About the upcoming Glory Store cost changes

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
In case you don't know, only 3 things that will have cost reduction: 1800 T4CC Fragments, Glory Crystal and Greater Glory Crystal.
As a veteran player myself, this doesn't affect me at all 'cause I have several sources (crystals) and abundance of them to get T4CC.
My concern is to have some cost reduction on T2A Fragments, T1A Catalyst, T4B Fragments, T5B Fragments and Alliance potions.

Not sure if these changes will benefit the intermediate and beginner bracket players.
Let me know what you think about the changes. Cheers!

About the upcoming Glory Store cost changes 189 votes

Yeah. The changes don't affect me
37%
TacoScottyGamerStara99thetaman23LeNoirFaineantTimone147L0neW0lfCrkwestHort4AxeCopFireH345Cabiew78JadedSiriusBreakForwardsupermanTerraLvernon15CoBfan1987Xcodron22 70 votes
I just don't care anymore at this point
17%
Vdh2008SnizzbarChadhoganmakaighostallinashesDrownedGoderos24Crazy_dizzle702TraumaStarterMr9EB54Rbk19JakearoundPrathapIncitatus666Battle_GreninjaCh1efsterWabobaAd13JayCee 33 votes
Same KABAM way of being stingy
17%
MavRCK_AjavedCarnage313gatra_hpBENJI830username7312p01arisShawankit94KFLmartinjp25BlaccLotus1kjhoomPseudouberStagedear85iRetr0Rockhead84Kika99oDonlonteUltra8529Nick1109 34 votes
They can make it better but missed the opportunity. Shame
27%
Spity68belli300TendersquadTrimbobzuffyhoboGarnet437TomerPRyder04021992ManChildzhara_2000FR33_HUG5Duke_SilverDesertFox7kikiFurieuxDogfoodLidMoot4Lifegourav0890Spurgeon14tntsl 52 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    They don't affect me, but I can see the usefulness of lower ranked players finding the reduction useful incase they need those few extra shards.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    im happy with it
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Where's the option for "Changes affect me and I'm happy with them?" O.o

Im sorry. Didn't think that thoroughly
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    The economics don't make any sense to me there's nothing I would pay more for the more of an item I buy? Like buying a beer for £3 then the next one is £4 and the one after that £5 the glory store is just like the rest of the game greed unadulterated greed
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    They should have decreased health post cots too..
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    All the answers are valid. They need to reduce the cost of t2a and t5b or at least give more shards. They have done a decent job of making t4b more available so I got to give them some credit for that one.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They just reduced the glory cost on those items a few months ago.
  • Yeah. The changes don't affect me
    Honestly, I would vote for 2 options there, although chose the one that's closest to the truth for me. These changes do not effect me in the slightest. The availability of t4cc frags is QUITE high these days for mid to upper tier players. Map 5 rains them down upon you, lol. The T2as are indeed steadily increasing in availability, but a cost reduction in the Glory store couldn't hurt either. The t1as and the t5bc frags could also use a reduction. Especially the Alliance Health pots. Or maybe a long overdue rework of them would justify the current costs (percentage based pots vs the current set health amounts).
    DarthPhal said:

They just reduced the glory cost on those items a few months ago.

Yes, they did for the t2a frags and the t1as. Also the t4bc frags. However, I do believe the Alliance HPs haven't changed cost for sometime now. The t5bc frags were recently introduced, but to increase overall availability, a reduction in cost would certainly help.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Only thing I buy from glory store is the gold crystals and the t5bc
  • Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    As I recall, last time they made changes they changed the price of t4b, t1a, t2a, and added t5b... kinda makes sense to focus on the class cats this time around... as for the “stinginess”... I think it’s really balance... there’s already been people complaining that aw rewards aren’t worth as much as aq...
  • makaighostmakaighost Posts: 30
    It is what it is, the last few times I cared enough to speak up on the forums it resulted in immediate removal. I’ll play the game until frustration drives me away. Takes too much energy to care enough to be disappointed. I have a feeling I won’t make it to the end of 2020 if things don’t make a significant turn for the better. Such a shame
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This particular change is for lower players who have a hard time getting t4cc. I don't have a problem with it. It doesn't affect me though as I have 110 t4cc crystals and idk how many frags.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Didn't Kabam cut t2a prices by more than half in like...February? They also reduced the cost of many other items. Settle down.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    I wanted to select all 4.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    They should lower cost of T2A and T5BC
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited May 2019
    They want newer players to catch up. Can't really complain about that, as long as the game doesn't die and we can find new usefull recruits faster as more and more long time player leave. i'm not even jealous about them having it easier, just please play. and kabam better get their bugs together.