**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Crystal Mistake - Looking for Help

After earning the Cavalier title I was excited to go buy and try out the new cavalier crystals to see if I could get a chance at a 6*. I went to the crystals and found the grandmaster crystal titled “Cavalier”. I chose to purchase 10 of them at the cost of 1750 Units that I had saved. After spinning one and noticing there were no 6* in the real, I checked the drop rates and found that I had made a terrible mistake and that there was a Cavalier option below that awarded the 6*. Shortly after I purchased a unit deal for 850 units and spun 5 actual “Cavalier” crystals. While I completely understand that it is my fault, I was hoping to see if I could get a refund for the 1750 that was spent on the incorrect crystals and have the champs awarded from those reversed. Likely the response will be “all sales are final” which I expect, but I’m so upset with all the work that was put in to just see all the units go to waste. Please help me if possible.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    While I can see your problem the forums mods can't help you. You should contact support asap. Also I think this is in the wrong forum section
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You can get a refund for the unspun grandmaster crystals unfortunately not the one you used
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Hello! Our moderators don’t have access to your in-game details. if you have a question or a concern regarding your account please use the link in the game to contact Support. This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.