**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Symbiote Champion

Best Symbiote Champion 264 votes

Symbiote Supreme
39%
GamerVdh2008Mcord11758TheJalliLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabDarthVadidSeatinTensioNabz034MSRDLDTerraTJ82Yeo786VerzzGuiustavLvernon15Greifmaster911DragonMCOCSpiderCools 103 votes
Venom
39%
Alex_sc11CrusherLazyboy89Alfa_PigeonChadhoganZENFrostyDarkZenTheManMythLegendTristanJeremySlatfmussap2darkfireIrakliMirage_TurtleZzzSiddhantKwatraDOKTOROKTOPUSRilCrimsontide1616 103 votes
Venom the Duck
15%
JOHNOSA1995Timone147Raganatorgr3nd3lzuffySIlverProfessorZAN667KirklinphillgreenB_RabbittCropDusterOsfan8Duke_SilverTimrosScholiaRepto23MCoC_fan10or_StrongTheLegend27Ch1efster 42 votes
Carnage
2%
Spity68anubhavdivinegamerIRQCarnagepool300Peter_sausage1509FoolishJupiterTheJ71 7 votes
Spider-Man Symbiote
1%
mmmpunchSlimeballMawrCalleachEduardo_RomoWeener 5 votes
Agent Venom
0%
Vcee 1 vote
Venompool
1%
JetenyoCassyCloud99999 3 votes

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    Gotta show some love to my fowl fella
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    1. Sym Supreme.
    2. VTD
    3. Venom
    4. Carnage
    5. Sym Spidey
    6. AV
    7. Venompool.
    Imo
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Symbiote Supreme
    Symb supreme is amazing. Venom duck is pretty outstanding too. I voted symb supreme but these are a tie for me. Venom is close third, such a tank.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom ftw
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Venom
    gp87 said:

If you dont vote venom the duck, then you just dont have him!

Wish I did!
  • Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    Venom the Duck
    VTD is great once furies, regen and power gains are in the bank. But you can mess up the first or even the second fight waiting for the right buffs.

Sym supreme is great for big buff opponents.

I have both at 4 star r4 and plan on r5 for both of them.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Venom
    I have all the good symbiotes vtd sym supreme and venom but none awakened so my pick is venom as he's bitchin without his sig ability and I took him 5* straight up to rank 4 no regrets
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    This was a hard vote for me but only because of how powerful supreme is in the right match

Here is my top 4 and what rank I have them on my account

Sym supreme rank 5 5* awakened
    Venom rank 4 unawakened
    Vtd rank 4 unawakened
    Carnage rank 3 awakened

No use discussing the others
  • Symbiote Supreme
    1. symbiote supreme
    2. venom the duck
    3. venompool
    4. agent venom
    5. carnage
    6. venom
    7. spider-man symbiote
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    AYO!!!! Wheres the love to my boy Roblin!!! The disrespect.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Where is Superior Iron Man

Edit: wait did they remove his Symbiote tag?
    Edit 2:

Huh that’s strange.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Venom
    Meant sym supreme.
    Venom is second.
    Symbiote Supreme

AYO!!!! Wheres the love to my boy Roblin!!! The disrespect.

Check the date when this was posted. Roblin wasn't around back then
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Knull
    Symbiote Supreme

Edit 2:

Huh that’s strange.

It's not technically a actual Symbiote, it's just a replica of the molding nature of symbiotes. A liquid suit.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Venom
    The original symbiote Venom is still the best. SS is nice, but only good in high buffs scenario's. Venom is so good in much more matchups.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Edit 2:

Huh that’s strange.

It's not technically a actual Symbiote, it's just a replica of the molding nature of symbiotes. A liquid suit.
    Ah that makes more sense.
  • OfficialAMKMOfficialAMKM Posts: 12
    Symbiote Supreme
    There is no way SymSupreme doesn't win this, but if I was to be honest, Venom and Venom the Duck cover more matchups. Other than them, I think there is a massive margin between them and the rest. Going by them individually:

1. Symbiote Supreme
    2. Venom
    3. Venom the Duck
    4. Carnage
    5. Others (I think the order is irrelevant at this point :disappointed:)

• Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    1. Sym Supreme
    2. Venom
    3. Venom the Duck
    4. Carnage
    5. Red Goblin maybe ? I don’t use him too often
    6. Sym Spidey
    7. Agent Venom
    8. Venompool
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I have not used Sym supreme ever, never got a version of him. Same about Venom the Duck. But Venom, damn, he's got so much packed in him! Red Goblin has his own greatness too, and so is Carnage. Unfortunately I don't have any of the 4 ( Sym, VTD, RG, Carnage).

But Symbiote Spider man has been terribly underrated. He's got the longest Armor breaks in the game (80 seconds) and they're easily accessible too (by heavies). He has 100% crit chance in his SP2. As a decent player in this game, I was able to stack 14-15 Armor breaks. When paired along with the SP2, it surely is something we cannot sleep on.

With Red Goblin Synergy, he inflicts an additional armor break on heavy(while fury active), and activates a fury which gives 5% attack for each armor break on opponent for 20 seconds. So imagine having 30 armor breaks. 30 times 5 equals 150% more attack for 20 seconds! It's huge bruh...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom easily.

Sym Supreme is probably 2nd.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme

I have not used Sym supreme ever, never got a version of him. Same about Venom the Duck. But Venom, damn, he's got so much packed in him! Red Goblin has his own greatness too, and so is Carnage. Unfortunately I don't have any of the 4 ( Sym, VTD, RG, Carnage).

But Symbiote Spider man has been terribly underrated. He's got the longest Armor breaks in the game (80 seconds) and they're easily accessible too (by heavies). He has 100% crit chance in his SP2. As a decent player in this game, I was able to stack 14-15 Armor breaks. When paired along with the SP2, it surely is something we cannot sleep on.

With Red Goblin Synergy, he inflicts an additional armor break on heavy(while fury active), and activates a fury which gives 5% attack for each armor break on opponent for 20 seconds. So imagine having 30 armor breaks. 30 times 5 equals 150% more attack for 20 seconds! It's huge bruh...

Agree with Sym Spidey, so underrated

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Venom

He's all damage and no utility
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

I like how you timed the Screenshot so well, that it looks like WS has been hit so hard he's splashing blood all over lol.