**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

UC Invisible Woman

TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
I blew through every UC boss this EQ (Some difficulty on Abom) and now I'm stumped trying to take IW down.
My main team is:
Corvus (Sig 20) r5 4*
Sparky 5* (undupe) r3
Domino 5* (undupe) r3
Dr Voodoo (sig 80) r5 4*
Hyperion 4* (sig 80) r5.
Anyone got any tips on champions or fighting strategys?

Comments

• Options
    aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    bleed. i used AA
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Have you tried Daredevil? I'm just making my first run .. hoping it works well .. :) heh

[edit]
    looks like he works great .. :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmY-yiyud8k
    lol

[/edit]
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Void made her easy
  • Options
    Does Netflix DD work the same way?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★

Does Netflix DD work the same way?

He will. They both ignore Hood and Darkhawk's invisibility the same.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Use a bleed champ. Wait for invisibility to go into cooldown, parry and attack. Keep her bleeding, win the fight.
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Gwenpool gets the job done pretty swiftly bleed does the heavy lifting
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I used 5/65 Stark Enhanced Spiderman too kill her. Once her start of the fight invisibility expires, I played agressively and hit into her (this method works too When she is blocking) before her invisibility cool down is finished. After taking down the forcefield, it can be a very smooth fight. This method can also work with any heavy hitting champ such as Hyperion, Gwenpool, Archangel, Starlord, and Corvus. Another method would be to use Human Torch because if his temperature is high enough, his attacks cannot miss.
  • Options
    Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    She’s pretty easy, just gotta watch the invisible
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Should wreck her with corvus. That's who I used each time
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just double parry to stun her when you need to unpause ivis. While invis is on cooldown just bait heavies and wail on her. She's pretty simple
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For the most part you need a high damage champ or a heavy bleeder, seatin has a good guide on how to do it
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ST and KM were my all stars for that fight.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Omega Red with suicides crushes pretty much the entire UC run. And Corvus pounded Namor into pulp.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Domino with Rulk/Massacre synergy. She destroyed IW fast.
  • Options
    Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    My Ægon takes her down in 30 hits
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Use a bleed champ. Wait for invisibility to go into cooldown, parry and attack. Keep her bleeding, win the fight.

I’m going to try a bleed champ on my team for next run. Was having some success with CAIW where I got her spamming her SP1, which is easy to evade. And so was I for extra damage. But I got carried away and stopped looking at the invisibility cool down. And I was ended.

• Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Go watch Seatins guide on youtube.
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136

Go watch Seatins guide on youtube.

This is almost the answer to everything that includes somebody having a hard time with a new boss. He has a list of several people that work and explains every ability and how to counter. Great video.
  • Options
    Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Hyperion works.

Long fight but don't do anything. IW is extremely defensive. Just wait out your sp3 and keep on using sp3.

Sp3 damage isn't blocked by her force field.

Definitely time consuming but you can try if you can't do anything else about it.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★

Hyperion works.

Long fight but don't do anything. IW is extremely defensive. Just wait out your sp3 and keep on using sp3.

Definitely time consuming but you can try if you can't do anything else about it.

Would a 5/50 Hype work for this?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

I’m going to try a bleed champ on my team for next run. Was having some success with CAIW where I got her spamming her SP1, which is easy to evade. And so was I for extra damage. But I got carried away and stopped looking at the invisibility cool down. And I was ended.

Push her to sp2 not sp1 bc sp1 she goes invisible alot
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    One word. Quake.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

One word. Quake.

One word. Cant. Lmao.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

One word. Quake.

One word. Cant. Lmao.
    Uncollected or Master?
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    https://youtu.be/t9EK97qrLtw

I used havok against her... Once the shield is down and if you have enough plasma charges and buildup, you can do huge damage due to her reduced resistances while her force field is inactive

Alpha Scorpion
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Terra said:

Hyperion works.

Would a 5/50 Hype work for this?
    I too am curious. Don't see why not just will be a very long fight. Will attempt this next.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I can confirm 5/50 hype works well with the sp3 only tactic. Takes a long time but isn't too hard.