**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor master difficulty

HaloaHaloa Posts: 34
Namor in master difficulty is taking all my champions out with 2 hits and I don’t even get a chance to hit him reduce his signature ability and duration and his level.

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    yeah, I handled Namor fine with my 4*'s ... no revives used ... no issues really ...

sure, he took 1 or 2 of them out, but I always managed about half his life before dying .. seems about right ..

Show your team comp, rank and levels .. let's see what you went in with ?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    It’s either you’re using 3*s/ 2/20 4*s to fight him, or you’re not in master. No champion about a 4* 3/30 can be taken out by a boss in master.
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Forget Namor on Master. How about Uncollected Invisible Woman? I had to use about 40 potions on her. Someone told me use IMIW on Namor and stick to SP3.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Terra said:

If you get 2 shot with your champions you shouldn't be in master mode. Master mode Namor is suitable for that difficulty. He don't need reducing in his capabilities

I mean I got 3 shot by UC Namor against my rank 4 champ so getting 2 shot is a possibility
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    just don't get hit with his SP1 and use a bleed immune champ..LC was my go to
  • Options
    I have 3 maxed out 4* and 2 rank3 5*
  • Options
    I’ll have a rank4 5* in a few days
  • Options
    dot_ditto said:

yeah, I handled Namor fine with my 4*'s ... no revives used ... no issues really ...

sure, he took 1 or 2 of them out, but I always managed about half his life before dying .. seems about right ..

Show your team comp, rank and levels .. let's see what you went in with ?

I went in with
    4-void-5 sig 40
    5-sabretooth-3 sig 0
    5-killmonger-3 sig 0
    4-ogThor-5 sig0
    4-Hyperion-5 sig0
  • Options
    Sabretooth 5* rank-3 lvl-45 sig-0
    Void 4* rank-5 level-50 sig-40
    Killmonger 5* rank-3 level-45 sig-0
    OG Thor 4* rank-5 level-50 sig-0
    Hyperion 4* rank-5 level-50 sig-0
  • Options
    Yeah i tried that but that didn’t work for me
  • Options
    I enflicted fear of the void two times and it barely made any damage to him
  • Options
    Inflicted*
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You have to use Void and just wait it out. Let the Debuffs stack while you Evade, and just let the Degen kill him.
  • Options
    Oh ok
  • Options

You have to use Void and just wait it out. Let the Debuffs stack while you Evade, and just let the Degen kill him.

How can you keep evaiding even though you are cornered wouldn’t you have to attack and then start evading again
  • Options
    ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

You can beat into him too. Once he enters imperius rex it's really easy to bait specials and keep him like that because of aspect of evolution.
  • Options
    I don’t have starky or blade
    Tyrannus said:

Use Spider-Man stark get poise up or synergy with blade evade s1 slap away till s2 then boom he dead

• Options

You can beat into him too. Once he enters imperius rex it's really easy to bait specials and keep him like that because of aspect of evolution.
    I’ll try that
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Haloa said:

How can you keep evaiding even though you are cornered wouldn’t you have to attack and then start evading again
    Well you have to attack sometime, yes. I should have specified that you fire an L1 off when you can. Mostly just go back and forth from L1 and Evade.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Easiest eq boss I have ever seen, didnt even have to read his abilities and there seems nothing to him
  • Options

Haloa said:

Well you have to attack sometime, yes. I should have specified that you fire an L1 off when you can. Mostly just go back and forth from L1 and Evade.
    Ok thx for the advice
  • Options
    Finally got the sonbitch