**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best mutant champion

Wolverine, cyclops, storm, havok, Emma, Icey man, idk. Who is it

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    It's all opinionated but I personally like Omega Red the most
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165

Emma frost

You know I meant out of the whole game right? Not just my simple list
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Some will be better in different situations, it's amazing how good Kabam is at making different champs counter others and be useful in different scenarios
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Emma frost

I know. Emma is my favorite champ
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165

Emma frost

I know. Emma is my favorite champ
    Ok 😁
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Namor
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Don't know much about Namor yet but Havok and Omega Red are great but very different. Definitely not cyclops..lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops. Best Emma Frost counter that exists
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Come now, we all know magneto is the best there is ;p
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino EZ
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Domino or namor
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Domino or Omega, both of which I have as 5* r5... I suppose I'm a bit biased.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Namor
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Werewrym said:

Domino or Omega, both of which I have as 5* r5... I suppose I'm a bit biased.

Brag much
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Cyclops, according to kabam Mike he is too powerful for this game.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    AA , omega, domino and Emma
  • PerpetualWisdomPerpetualWisdom Posts: 29
    snapper77 said:

It’s easily omega red. I mean you can even win vs bs opponents and nodes by sitting in the corner blocking and evading heavies and just sit there and watch them kill them selves with death spores and they never gain a bar of power. With suicides Sabretooth and Wolverine synergy he’s up there with Corvus and ghost. I can solo map 6 with him and stay full health on day 5 at super high prestige. Also if you have coagulate mastery he will never ever take any bleed damage as it puts him at bleed damage reduction of 120%. Omega Red can take down ROL winter soldier on zero hits. Emma Frost is amazing but doesn’t have the regen that omega has. Also nobody ever talks about bishop probably the most underrated mutants. Not saying he’s as good as frost or iceman or domino and arch angel and omega but very very underrated. I can parry with bishop and gain power and prowess to l2 and drop a 70k damage unblockable l2 on opponent before they ever gain a bar of power and that’s with him at rank 3.

This. Couldn’t have said it better👍
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Red cyclops

Edit: Hmmmm, concealedwisdom banned and mostly of his comments seem on topic.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Domino is great but a duped Omega Red beast death field!!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    lots of people saying namor and haven't used him because only some folks in CCP even have him. The chances that's he's actually better then omega are extremely slim. Similar to the cull > corvus nonsense we just went through.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited June 2019
    I don't have Domino or Omega or Emma.

I like very of Rogue when Duped. You can play AQ without concentration because you know if you loose life you win again without spend in potions.

AA for some content (eg. Counter to regeneration champions) is awesome too, but is not versatile as Rogue is.

X23 is awesome too, but I don't have her duped so I used her just few times, but against NC as mini in last AQ season she made the job. In this AQ seems need specific champs, so probably she won't be used anymore.....
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109

Emma frost

That doesn't change the fact that Emma frost is insanely powerful