**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnaks true strike Web slinger challenge

Hey guys,
I wanted to complete the WLC today, because it is the last possible day to do so. In order to bring down all those Spidey's, I brought Karnak with me, but his true strike works only against the classic Spidey and not against the Symbiont Spidey.
Do you guys have the same issue?
Because I really depend on my karnak..He Ist theoretisch only possibility in my roaster to bring those Spidey's down, but as I try it, I fail, because they evade my attacks.

Comments

• Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Web slinger is not that tough mate...take a hard hitting champ nd about 10 revives...
  • MrBirnix wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I wanted to complete the WLC today, because it is the last possible day to do so. In order to bring down all those Spidey's, I brought Karnak with me, but his true strike works only against the classic Spidey and not against the Symbiont Spidey.
    Because I really depend on my karnak..He Ist theoretisch only possibility in my roaster to bring those Spidey's down, but as I try it, I fail, because they evade my attacks.

It's not a bug. Symbiote Spidey evade kicks in from his specials which makes it an active evade (the green circle buff that you see) instead of it being a passive evade.
  • MrBirnixMrBirnix Posts: 71
    Dude Just got 1* 4/40 champ and I was happy to complete it once.
  • If you have Dr. Voodoo I'd use him. Or any champ that could nullify his buff. I think his unblockable s1 gave me and most of my alliance more trouble though.

Either way you really should not have waited so late to start the last quest.
    MrBirnix wrote: »
    Hey guys,

It's not a bug. Symbiote Spidey evade kicks in from his specials which makes it an active evade (the green circle buff that you see) instead of it being a passive evade.

Okay thanks for the answer. Really sucks though
    If you have Dr. Voodoo I'd use him. Or any champ that could nullify his buff. I think his unblockable s1 gave me and most of my alliance more trouble though.

Either way you really should not have waited so late to start the last quest.

It's just about exploration right now, so it doesn't hurt to much.