**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to r4 for LOL

Comments

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i'm also wondering for my own. I have an r4 5* Magik, and i'm about to r4 a 5* storm. Will i be able to do an LOL run "relatively" easy? i was thinking of either an attack team or a crit rate team.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Did Magik for the added utility . will use her and cm
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    i'm also wondering for my own. I have an r4 5* Magik, and i'm about to r4 a 5* storm. Will i be able to do an LOL run "relatively" easy? i was thinking of either an attack team or a crit rate team.

Yes, with Storm easy path takes 5000 to 6000 units.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I say you should rank up your wallet for that LOL run. In all seriousness though, I used r4 5* Storm and an r5 4* SL to do the "easy" line in LOL.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

That means storm is bad. A 4* SL could do it for way less

Do you do it. I did it with 4 star SL it took me more than 5000. I said 5000 to 6000 assuming you are not a super skilled player. People that say it cost less than 5000 with 4 star SL are liars. Show me proof. SL can barely get 300k damage. I am very sure with both CM and storm rank 4 you dont need to revive except on UC magik WM antman and maestro
    Dude. I'm glad you did Magik. If Storm is only good for 3-400k damage in 450+ hits, well, 4* SL can do more than that in 140 hits so just use him. Bring Magik along to fight Magik and Cosmic champs. Power lock Falcon /WM with her too
    Dude. I'm glad you did Magik. If Storm is only good for 3-400k damage in 450+ hits, well, 4* SL can do more than that in 140 hits so just use him. Bring Magik along to fight Magik and Cosmic champs. Power lock Falcon /WM with her too

Show proof. 4 star SL cannot do 500 k damage. A rank 4 CM can do 750k and storm as well meaning you dont need to revive and just heal your way up except UC magik WM Antman and Maestro

Do you do it. I did it with 4 star SL it took me more than 5000. I said 5000 to 6000 assuming you are not a super skilled player. People that say it cost less than 5000 with 4 star SL are liars. Show me proof. SL can barely get 300k damage. I am very sure with both CM and storm rank 4 you dont need to revive except on UC magik WM antman and maestro

I did it with a 5* lol but I know the average for people I know personally to be around 4K units
    edited August 2017

I did it with a 5* lol but I know the average for people I know personally to be around 4K units

With a 4 star? 4000 units I will gladly have to see proof of that.

Assuming you use only revives for 4 star SL. 40 units. Assuming you use a total of 4 to 5 revives per enemy and fight every single fight perfect. 5 revives x 40 units= 200 units.

200 units x 16 fights = 3200 units assuming every single fight is perfect.

However, you will need to use more than 5 revives on UC, magik, war machine and antman. Lets say you use 3 extra on each of those. 12 x 40= 480

Now think about how many times you get kill with random evade. But lets assume you are a beast and you never get killed by a random evade (impossible)

Now you got 320 units left for a 3 million health maestro with a lousy 4 star SL. Good luck with that.

I dont believe the average for a 4 star to complete LOL is 4000 units. Dont tell me 4000 units and have a full stash of revives expiring because that does not count. If you sum the cost of your inventory plus the units you use it is more than 4000.

I still have to see anyone that have done LOL with an EMPTY inventory and using 4000 units in total resources with a 4 star SL.

People like to talk without knowing. Just because someone said something really absurd that does not mean it is true. I have done an easy path with 4 star SL. I am super skilled and got in my fights 200+ combos before dying by enrage. A few kills by random evade. I even put 120 combo against magik. My damage per fight was always under 400k. Still end up using 125 revives.

To people attempting LOL, do not do it if you dont have 6000 units with a 4 star.
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    @Kronos987654321 Kabam flat out tells us the % of class advantage and disadvantage

utle5z7mx0uu.png

Now if we take the 20% decrease that would be applied by fighting Maestro and then add 20% by fighting a skill class you'd raise her Attack by 40%

45,232.6 (Storm vs a skill class Maestro)
    45,539 (Gambit vs WS)

Now Storm is still short by 215.4

BUT Gambit has 10 Prowess! My 3/30 4* has a Prowess boost of 18% each so x10 is an additional 180% attack boost

Here Gambit already requires 220% just to match Storm but how often have you ever stacked 10 Kinetic charges and converted them?

A much more conservative number of 6 would only provide 108% as anything past 5 is nearly impossible to pull off without planning PERFECTLY

NOW as it stands 10-Prowess Gambit would be enough to just slightly beat out Storm in damage
    Wait what's this? An ARMOR UP?! AND EMERGENCY SHIELD WHICH LOWERS SPECIAL DAMAGE RECIEVED?!

Yeah even at 10-Prowess that Gambit isn't fighting a WS with Armor
    Up and Emergency Shield

Uh-oh… poor Gambit…

You're forgetting gambit has two hits in that combo, which puts him closer to 70k damage without suicides lol
    edited August 2017
    Gambit is a lower tier champ. You wont get 10 charges in LOL. His damage output is close to nothing.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Storm easy path will take maybe 3000 units depending on your item stash. I did easy path with 4* sl for about 2900 units.

I just took up drax to 4/55 and soloed rh in 800 hits so it doesn't take much units with 4/55 if you can play well
    @CapWW2 I used a 4* sl and did easy path in 2900 units a couple months ago. I had a stash of about 40 revives. I averaged about 4 revives per fight. I only used 1 revive on dd and dp. It's very possible to do easy path for 400 units
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Storm easy path will take maybe 3000 units depending on your item stash. I did easy path with 4* sl for about 2900 units.

I just took up drax to 4/55 and soloed rh in 800 hits so it doesn't take much units with 4/55 if you can play well

Nope, @CapWW2 says it's impossible because he can't do it. Lol
    I used about 1200 units just on maestro. He isn't included in the 4 revives per fight average
    @CapWW2 I used a 4* sl and did easy path in 2900 units a couple months ago. I had a stash of about 40 revives. I averaged about 4 revives per fight. I only used 1 revive on dd and dp. It's very possible to do easy path for 400 units

I dont believe you. You are saying you use 4 revives on magik? You are saying you use 1 revive on a 1.5 million health with a 4 star yeah right. Show a crop screenshot with the highest combo with 4 star.
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Show proof. 4 star SL cannot do 500 k damage. A rank 4 CM can do 750k and storm as well meaning you dont need to revive and just heal your way up except UC magik WM Antman and Maestro

Dont spit **** here.... ill record and prove to you that i can do over 500k dmg with 4* SL on red hulk

Do it. Back it up! I dont believe it.
    @CapWW2 my team was 4* sl, wolvie, mags, cyclops and a 5* 4/55 magik. I took out magik in 5 revives with my magik
    Dude, it's easy to get 500k damage off with sl on any opponent on easy path except magik and antman and occasionally wm. Wm was really easy for me. He rarely used his I1 so it took me 3 revives on him
    I used about 1200 units just on maestro. He isn't included in the 4 revives per fight average

Ohh now you have 2900 + 1200 = 3100 + 40 revives (1600) = 4700 units. Thanks for proving my point.

I will say it again, with an empty stash you cannot do a lol path with a 4 star SL and only 4000 units.
    2900 units included the 1200 on maestro. I used 0 units until I got to magik. I got to magik just on my stash
    No one would do easy path with an empty stash. Hats just stupid
    Also you are terrible at math. 2900 + 1200 = 4100
    @CapWW2 go watch the legend of bobbans run with 4* sl on easy path on YouTube and you will see him do more than 300k in fights
    @CapWW2 go watch the legend of bobbans run with 4* sl on easy path on YouTube and you will see him do more than 300k in fights

Your stash of 40 revives equals 1600 units.

So you are saying you use 2900 + 1600= 3500.

I know 300k damage is possible but not 500k
    700k is possible with class advantage on dp. 500k is easy to get in 160 hits with sl. Your math is sill wrong lol
    edited August 2017
    Instead of saying anything why not show proof. I dont believe a single word you say!
    I have to wait to finish aq to get my sl. I'll post one in about an hour or so. I deleted all my old pictures to free up space on my phone. My gf also hate seeing marvel pictures in my gallery