**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dormammu arena

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
When he returns to arena how much points do you guys think will get him I should be able to do around 7 or 8 mil but i dont know if he s one if those high tier god champs.
Β«1

Comments

• Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304 β˜…
    Put it to 4 mil. Hes good but not alot of people are going to want him, especially now the cheaters are gone the score should be lower than 7-9 million.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 mil...wish you'd all shut up and not build super hype weeks before it happens...

it's dormomu people are already expecting him to go high don't think this post responses shock any actual grinder
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107 β˜…
    2 mil...wish you'd all shut up and not build super hype weeks before it happens...

Hate to burst your bubble, but it wouldn't make a difference. Ultimately, either you can put up the points or you can't. Even if it's not posted on the forum, it'll be speculation threads on Reddit, speculation in global, and in each ally chat and LINE groups. Someone that's wanted will be talked about, and there's going to be speculation.If you want DMM, don't bother hoping guys will just not notice he's the basic champ - start saving units for refills, and arena boosts. TL;DR with or without your wish, he would be super hyped anyway.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's not about not noticing. If it starts 2 weeks before with people saying 7-8, then it becomes 8-9, then 9-10....more time talking about it only creates higher numbers. Everyone always says to score above the estimates, which then moves estimates up.
    It's not about not noticing. If it starts 2 weeks before with people saying 7-8, then it becomes 8-9, then 9-10....more time talking about it only creates higher numbers. Everyone always says to score above the estimates, which then moves estimates up.

If people are saying 7 to 8 now what makes you think they won't in 2 weeks?
    Sirnoob wrote: Β»

I think it has something to do with diminishing returns. It has been a week since I heard that phrase on the forums, so it must be right?

Dang challenger rating at it again

Because if everyone says 7-8, then people start saying "9 to be safe". It progresses to 8-9, then it's "10 to be safe". Do you think if people say 7-8 that everyone will stop at 7-8? Not a chance.

Because if everyone says 7-8, then people start saying "9 to be safe". It progresses to 8-9, then it's "10 to be safe". Do you think if people say 7-8 that everyone will stop at 7-8? Not a chance.

Ok but that's what people were expecting to put up regardless of this thread alot of serious grinders already know what to expect witch a champ like him
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Even so...not everyone is even capable of putting up 7-8 million points.

Ok but that's what people were expecting to put up regardless of this thread alot of serious grinders already know what to expect witch a champ like him

Actually don't listen to me (another example of me arguing something I can exploit I will learn from this) put up 2 mill get ur ally to put up 2 mill

Actually don't listen to me (another example of me arguing something I can exploit I will learn from this) put up 2 mill get ur ally to put up 2 mill

NOW we're talkin B)
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48 β˜…
    He is not going for no 8 mil. He might go as high as 6.6-7 mil. He isn't going for no 8 mil. Lmao.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* aren't worth that many points unless you have no life. 8 mil points for a champ to be used in aw defense seems like a waste of 3 days
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2017
    4* aren't worth that many points unless you have no life. 8 mil points for a champ to be used in aw defense seems like a waste of 3 days
    Tell that to the people who put up ~7 million for NC when he went basic and broke records.

*~6 million
    @CoatHang3r I was one of those people but I was going for cap and placed 412 in the old arena. I was also on winter break from school so I had plenty of free time
    Cap was more important to me than nc but I missed out on him and got nc
    Tell that to the people who put up ~7 million for NC when he went basic and broke records.
    yeah but nightcrawler on defense is way better imo.
    Dorm is a much tougher defender if he's duped than nc is unduped @BmoreWilson. A 5* 4/55 dorm is the toughest aw boss in the game imo
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah maybe Cap influenced it. Dormammu's cut off might shed some light on that. Dorm is not just defense though as he can be used in certain ways to negate power gain.
    I struggle more against a fully ranked NC than Dorm. But I honestly just don't see him going 8 mil. 7.5 max he will go possibly. Which is still pretty amazing in a basic arena.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107 β˜…

Nah, homie. With the decent amount of units and resourcefulness in using boosts, you can really knock that out in 1 or 2, depending on time. And that's not even saying to buy units. The rosters some guys have for arenas is ridiculous. It just is what it is.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Score will definitely be more than 42

U say this yet look at featured arena
    edited August 2017
    Can't compare 800 vs 12,000. Also can use 5* in feature, which makes a big difference.

Edit: misunderstood @Sirnoob comment above. Disregard :)
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325 β˜…
    If they keep the ban waves going, I'd assume he will go for around 4.5-5 like Gwenpool did after the ban wave.
    I grind 600k max nowadays lol