**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to r4 for LOL

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I have to wait to finish aq to get my sl. I'll post one in about an hour or so. I deleted all my old pictures to free up space on my phone. My gf also hate seeing marvel pictures in my gallery

Lol i agree with that! I want to see 500k+ damage on one single fight. No boost.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I have to wait to finish aq to get my sl. I'll post one in about an hour or so. I deleted all my old pictures to free up space on my phone. My gf also hate seeing marvel pictures in my gallery

Lol i agree with that! I want to see 500k+ damage on one single fight. No boost.

Plenty to see on YouTube. Think one is from Legend of Bobbans or something like that.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I was used 6k units by 5 star sl for 1 st run of lol looool
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    4* 5/50 sig 79 sl
    16ifk078w6hz.png
    1s0b0vrwbel5.png
    05m91ku0qtnl.png
    There's 580k damage @CapWW2

Waiting for the "well how do I know you didn't cheat?!"

And that doesn't even include boosts, which would really help take off even more. Great run btw.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4* 5/50 sig 79 sl
    16ifk078w6hz.png
    1s0b0vrwbel5.png
    05m91ku0qtnl.png

That's not your original LoL team...
    Me too @Kronos987654321 lol
    Amazing! And you can do that every single fight. My highest damage has been 420k i guess mutant team is better than antman YJ i can see.
    I know it's not but the damage difference from one cyclops synergies won't make my damage drop 180k plus he just said it's not possible to do 500k+ damage with 4* sl. He didn't say to use my original team
    Amazing! And you can do that every single fight. My highest damage has been 420k i guess mutant team is better than antman YJ i can see.

Antman YJ team is for the 5* SL to get base attack above 2k. You're better off using a mutant crit team for a 4*
    I know it's not but the damage difference from one cyclops synergies won't make my damage drop 180k plus he just said it's not possible to do 500k+ damage with 4* sl. He didn't say to use my original team

Nah, I was just trying to help cap find a counter argument lol
    Yeah, don't use am and yj team with a 4*. It's only to get a longer timer with a 5*
    To prove my skill. Here's an attempt with my 4/55 drax from yesterday.
    5m3axilfawvg.png
    q3hozhy57o7v.png
    Well i did combos like that and my damage was never above 500k. I am talking from my own experience. Maybe i evaded too. I dont know how can this be.
    Well i did combos like that and my damage was never above 500k. I am talking from my own experience. Maybe i evaded too. I dont know how can this be.

Don't underestimate crit synergies. They make a LOT of difference on long fights
    Not sure. Combos with the mutant crit team do a whole lot more damage on rh than an attack team since crits bypass his resistance. I had a few 140 hit attempts before that one that only did 350-400k damage
    I think this is the case. By the way that is a sick drax combo.
    Thanks man! I was pumped about it. Just took him up this week. I wish I had him on my first attempt lol
    Not sure. Combos with the mutant crit team do a whole lot more damage on rh than an attack team since crits bypass his resistance. I had a few 140 hit attempts before that one that only did 350-400k damage

By the way you shut my mouth completely! Well done! Now I think I suck! In all seriousness that mutant critical is insane.
    Yeah, mutant crit team is the best with a 4* sl
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

By the way you shut my mouth completely! Well done! Now I think I suck! In all seriousness that mutant critical is insane.

Of course you must suck, you cry about nerfing magik an Hyperion every other day lol
    Same timer without the synergies. Most hits I've gotten on him was about 195 but he was throwing specials as soon as he had a bar of power
    It isn't the synergies. He was able to get 172 hits in is why his damage was so high. That's a ton of hits usually I'm only at 135 hits. Not sure how you squeaked in an extra 35. Fast baiting, or is there a timer boost from having more attack? I'm planning to do it soon with 5/50 SL, SMSE, 55 Magik and 2 synergies

I have done 200 hits too and damage was not higher than 500k. Those synergies make sp2 blast.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Wait it out till you get a proper champ (cough cough SL lol), don’t stress yourself out. I couldn’t imagine doing a whole run without SL, doing the 2 or 3 fights without him was terrible enough. 4* SL would probably be better/cheaper than those champs most likely
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Good luck though on whatever you do
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Storm easy path will take maybe 3000 units depending on your item stash. I did easy path with 4* sl for about 2900 units.

I just took up drax to 4/55 and soloed rh in 800 hits so it doesn't take much units with 4/55 if you can play well

I am curious how you got up to 800 hits in one fight with any champion before the enrage timer ran out and you got owned. Sorry but I call BS on that one.
    @OKAYGang there is a picture in this thread of my fight plus you have to realize that drax's combos have 6 hits so if I get 100 combos in with drax I got in 100 more hits than I would have with sl