**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unstoppable Colossus

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
Hi Kabam,

A few questions concerning unstoppable Colossus

Will it take benefits from the modifications of Colossus ?

Is there a possibility to have a 6 stars unstoppable Colossus in the store ?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    Okay.
    For question 1, no Unstoppable Colossuss won't receive a buff at the same time as Colossus, but Kabam has said it ain't off the table.
    2, i think 6* UC won't happen until 6*s are more main stream and more easily gotten
  • Options
    Nhawk79Nhawk79 Posts: 7
    New buffs?
    He is already bleed immune and goes Unstoppable.
    What more do you want???
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Okay.
    For question 1, no Unstoppable Colossuss won't receive a buff at the same time as Colossus, but Kabam has said it ain't off the table.
    2, i think 6* UC won't happen until 6*s are more main stream and more easily gotten

Miike confirmed on forums Colossus buffs won’t transfer to UC re: 1.

Re: 2–does anyone really want a 6* UC?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    DrZola said:

Terra said:

Okay.

Dr. Zola
    1. I said the collosus buff won't Apply to UC. Which Kabam has confirmed but theyve said a UC buff in the future isn't off the table.
    2. True but he's better than most (Iron fist, Hulkbuster ect) and comeon almost all higher ups have 4*+ UC and Punisher. Don't think it will happen until easier access to 6* shards for everyone
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

DrZola said:

Terra said:

Okay.

Dr. Zola
    1. I said the collosus buff won't Apply to UC. Which Kabam has confirmed but theyve said a UC buff in the future isn't off the table.
    2. True but he's better than most (Iron fist, Hulkbuster ect) and comeon almost all higher ups have 4*+ UC and Punisher. Don't think it will happen until easier access to 6* shards for everyone
    Right you are—and he’s not awful, very true.

Don’t have more than 3* Punny. But I don’t consider myself a higher up!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Terra said:

DrZola said:

Terra said:

Okay.

Dr. Zola
    Right you are—and he’s not awful, very true.

Don’t have more than 3* Punny. But I don’t consider myself a higher up!

Dr. Zola
    1. If I'm honest wouldn't mind him as my first 6* if he ever gets added. He's realistic. Not every pull is a Corvus.
    2. I am lucky enough to have 4* Pun. Duped with a skill gem I got from last stand crystals. Don't have UC higher than 3* tho. All my previous statements still apply to Ops post however
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Ok thx.
    As for the 6 stars UC, i have more than 2 millions loyalty and would not mind having another 6 stars for the versus 😉