**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

From Uncollected to Cavalier in 4 Days

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
A couple of months ago, I beat the Collector and become Uncollected. It was super cool to get the new Uncollected crystal, and have the new calendar. But, I had some important exams coming up, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to become Cavalier in a short space of time like that.
On Friday, my exams finished and I decided to dedicate some time to finishing up Act 5 and completing 6.1
On Saturday, I finished 5.3, which was always a barrier for me. The health pools of the enemies were crazy and having 50% weakness unless you had a champ of a certain class was killing me.
On Sunday, I finished 5.4. It was tough, for sure, especially that Ultron boss. It was such an achievement to finish Act 5, and I opened up a 5* The Champion.
On Monday, I started Act 6. I was actually stuck, I didn’t know whether or not to push on. I had heard loads of people say that Act 6 shouldn’t be attempted unless you have 100% Act 5. Nonetheless, I pushed hard and finished off the first quest with the Sabretooth boss. It was pretty tough, and I had to drop about 100 units.
Today (Tuesday), I finished Act 6. Thanks to a guide I found online, I piled on the boosts and created my very best team to push through it. The Ultron, Crossbones and Sentinel bosses were insanely difficult and I had to spend over 700 units.
But, finally, I became Cavalier. What an achievement?! I now have enough shards for another 5* and my first 6*. I cannot wait to see what I’m gonna pull, but I have prepared myself for the very worst.

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ‘Grats! Mind posting your team? I’m on the fence about going for it myself.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    I would agree that 6.1 cavalier was worth it, also easier than 100% act5 which I'll do eventually
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'm just going to focus on exploring act 5 for now... I'll probably need a few more 4/55 champs before I can reasonably take on the task of becoming Cavalier...
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

I'm just going to focus on exploring act 5 for now... I'll probably need a few more 4/55 champs before I can reasonably take on the task of becoming Cavalier...

As long as you have a counter for crossbones the rest is pretty easy
  • Options
    kamalnathr1993kamalnathr1993 Posts: 18

A couple of months ago, I beat the Collector and become Uncollected. It was super cool to get the new Uncollected crystal, and have the new calendar. But, I had some important exams coming up, and I knew I wouldn’t be able to become Cavalier in a short space of time like that.
    On Friday, my exams finished and I decided to dedicate some time to finishing up Act 5 and completing 6.1
    On Saturday, I finished 5.3, which was always a barrier for me. The health pools of the enemies were crazy and having 50% weakness unless you had a champ of a certain class was killing me.
    On Sunday, I finished 5.4. It was tough, for sure, especially that Ultron boss. It was such an achievement to finish Act 5, and I opened up a 5* The Champion.
    On Monday, I started Act 6. I was actually stuck, I didn’t know whether or not to push on. I had heard loads of people say that Act 6 shouldn’t be attempted unless you have 100% Act 5. Nonetheless, I pushed hard and finished off the first quest with the Sabretooth boss. It was pretty tough, and I had to drop about 100 units.
    Today (Tuesday), I finished Act 6. Thanks to a guide I found online, I piled on the boosts and created my very best team to push through it. The Ultron, Crossbones and Sentinel bosses were insanely difficult and I had to spend over 700 units.
    But, finally, I became Cavalier. What an achievement?! I now have enough shards for another 5* and my first 6*. I cannot wait to see what I’m gonna pull, but I have prepared myself for the very worst.

U completed it in less than 1000 units I have to say that is very impressive. U did a great job. Congrats
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Well done, good luck on your exams!
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Well done I'm not even done with the completion of act 5 yet
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Whatever you do! Do not buy cav crystals!! Save your money, dont give it to kabam!

Nice work though
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I know this is an old thread but I'm curious how the OP beat Crossbones with that team?
    I'm assuming Ghost?