**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thank you for finally adding a disagree button!!!

12346»

Comments

• There’s another thread here as well... see suggestions and improvements

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141395/ever-growing-concerns-and-desire-for-an-open-discussion#latest

This is all constructive feedback to try and move the game forward and bring some fun back to it. And stop the ever increasing numbers either scaling back their activity or leaving it entirely.

Relating this back to the topic at hand, while it’s nice to have a disagree button, it would be great to know that someone at Kabam is taking note of our concerns... or is that button just like the one the guy in the hatch presses every x seconds on that tv show Lost...

Kabam please take note. Cheers

I'm glad someone appreciated that thread. Thanks for noting it @synergy247 . More feedback, add ons, or constructive criticism is always welcomed. It'd be nice if more found a need to express themselves in a positive manner without worry. I guess being around for a longtime comes with being jaded for some. Alas, such is life.

The introduction of the 'disagree' button is a double edged sword for such. While many will continue on about freely expressing their views, some will ultimately be detoured and just tap a button now. Agree, disagree, doesn't matter to me. However, it's more constructive to express with some depth as to why you feel/think that way. Not as easy as tapping the button, but more useful.

Then there's those who just can't not tap a button. One would wager many have the title 'Button Pusher' if they were around for the event (you just HAD to push it didn't yah? 😂). Done blew up the Guardians because you couldn't resist, lol. Fact is, while it is useful for expressing agreement or disagreement, it doesn't explain why.

In some ways this is better than the 'flags' as too many just tapped them out of disagreement with whatever. Which I can only imagine got very frustrating for the mods. How do you take a flag seriously when that's happening? Which post is actually flag worthy vs just flag spam? Having to review all those probably got irritating.
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I think they only represents how many post you have.
    Terra said:

@Kabam Vydious what do the stars represent? Does it show how long you have been playing the game? Like, 1 star = 1 year?

No. It represents the amount of like, awesome, insightful and agree you have on your profile. Mine for ex has 500ish points which equals a 3* profile
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Sweet, made 5* status before getting 3k posts...
This discussion has been closed.