**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think of rifts?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
So far, the Atlantean rifts have been fantastic, in my opinion. From Unstable Master, I got 1800 T4 Basic (ugh), one fully formed T4 Mystic (pretty good), one fully formed four star crystal, which gave me Domino, and one Mystic awakening gem. Did one Stable Epic today and got the fully formed five star, which was my third ever. Opened it and got Venom. So I'm very satisfied with these so far. What does everyone else think? What did you get? Stable or Unstable?

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I always get shafted by RNG based events.
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    Two people can do the same exact content, one gets sig stones, the other a 5* awakening gem. Its only good when you're the one getting lucky.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I keep advocating to people that Stable is better then Unstable they ignore me get trash and then complain.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    I do Unstable when I can afford the gamble, but I can't afford it with Epic
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    500 5* shards 3 times, 2000 6* shards 1 time, full T2AC 1 time. Best luck I've had with special event RNG rewards.
  • ItsJustJoshhhItsJustJoshhh Posts: 24
    I thought they were great, up until this week. I got a great reward from an epic rift (fully formed T2A), however during the quest my internet went down for a while. By the time I got it back up and running, the quest expired and I lost my T2A. I conacted kabam and asked them if they could help me because this was a technical issue and its not like I can stop the timer or finish the quest. They responded with a good, You’re out of luck, there’s nothing we can do. Didn’t even ATTEMPT to do anything to ease the situation/frustration.

Overall, I got straight up slapped in the face. Customer satisfaction at its best.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    I have had absolutely no luck in rifts. RNG garbage as usual.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    It is a bogus event.

People are doing the exact same amount of work, yet, people are getting anything from ugh to awesome stuff.

I have gotten sig stones each time (4 times now) in the epic unstable, and that is terrible.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

It is a bogus event.

People are doing the exact same amount of work, yet, people are getting anything from ugh to awesome stuff.

I have gotten sig stones each time (4 times now) in the epic unstable, and that is terrible.

To be fair, luck is literally what this game runs on. What class type of resources, what champions you get (unless you wanna put up 80mil points in arena). But it really sucks when it's bad. Hope you get better luck in the future!
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    Bit of a mixed bag, did 1 stable epic and got 18k t2 alpha, done 4 epic unstable and got sig stones, 500 5 star shards and 2 featured crystals pulled civil warrior and ghost rider, on my alt account I have only done 1 epic and pulled a cosmic Awakening gem, went straight into medusa so I can't whinge too much