**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4700 prestige seeking active expert ally

Looking for the following

Top 300 expert in AQ (weekly or biweekly)
Tier 1/2 rotation in AW
Skilled & drama free
Strong activity from members

What I bring

4700 prestige
Map 6 experience
Good skill
High activity
No drama
Good communicator
Arena grinder
Good strategist

Interested allys hmu

Comments

• tcskyline_04tcskyline_04 Posts: 28
    edited August 2017
    tcskyline04. 10.2 mil ally. No spending. Chill and laid back. Tier 2 atm. Rank 600 aq. 102 mil
  • AnArChYAnArChY Posts: 31
    Need higher AQ rank
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    AnArChY wrote: »
    Need higher AQ rank

Your prestige is not high enough for top 300. My primary account is in a top 300 alliance and we turn away people lower than 5000.
    Ik 5k is what ppl look for but I'm currently in a top 300 ally with 4700...low activity is my reason for moving
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Ik 5k is what ppl look for but I'm currently in a top 300 ally with 4700...low activity is my reason for moving

Low activity in war or in other events?
    AQ & AW...the job gets done but always rushing last minute
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    AQ & AW...the job gets done but always rushing last minute

The last minute war kills are nice though. Sometimes you can steal a victory that way. AQ though...there is just no reason not to be done asap.
  • Ash_iz_HamAsh_iz_Ham Posts: 34
    Top 300 biweekly, rank about 400 the other weeks. Hit me up on Line: Ash_iz_Ham
  • Ash_iz_HamAsh_iz_Ham Posts: 34
    ltgxkk2s6bxv.png

Also Tier 1 AW
  • lerkdajerklerkdajerk Posts: 33
    How close are you to your next R4? Currently in top 200. Hit me up if interested. Need someone today. same name in game and line