**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr. Fantastic and Doctor Doom

I'm just assuming that Mr. Fantastic and Doctor Doom will be the next "Fantastic Four Update" Champions. What do you think? Will we get three champions? If Doctor Doom doesn't come out, who will? Let me know what you guys think.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Most likely it will be X-Men related I think due to Dark Phoenix. Also surprised this ain't a poll
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Kabam doesn't do updates for other brands like fox. They only have updates for mcu films. They do have some small updates like symbiote supreme and venomduck. For the recent venom movie. The update wont even be available until august. Either way, we dont need a new phoenix
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    I said most likely a X-Men related event. Kabam coacts with Marvel which is owned by Disney who also owns Fox now, so it could be a possibility
    Terra said:

I said most likely a X-Men related event. Kabam coacts with Marvel which is owned by Disney who also owns Fox now, so it could be a possibility

Ok
    Alexgt85 said:

Im still hoping that Silver Surfer will be playable rather than just a boss.

Ikr
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Most likely it will be X-Men related I think due to Dark Phoenix. Also surprised this ain't a poll

I don't think he meant next update like July but the next part to the Fantastic 4 specifically. However I'm pretty sure next update is Going to be Spiderman
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Either way, we dont need a new phoenix

Well that's what some people said about Captain Marvel but hey look what we got. (I'm not complaining here; just stating a fact)
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

Terra said:

I don't think he meant next update like July but the next part to the Fantastic 4 specifically. However I'm pretty sure next update is Going to be Spiderman
    Yeah I’m pretty sure they leaked the Spider-Man Steath Suit or whatever it’s called, the one that looks like he’s wearing a sock, and the second will probably be Mysterio (please be good, we need good Mystics so bad)

• Scouse92Scouse92 Posts: 26
    Terra said:

More likely Spider-Man far from home content
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★

Mole would be cool

I would love Moleman to be a 3rd champ with the last FF release. I would also love a playable Silver Surfer but Moleman would be sweet if they really got creative with it. Diablo could've been really great, I love his animations but he is is worse than a lot of older champs. No not every champ needs to be a god but each should be usable.
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019

Terra said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure they leaked the Spider-Man Steath Suit or whatever it’s called, the one that looks like he’s wearing a sock, and the second will probably be Mysterio (please be good, we need good Mystics so bad)

Why would mysterious be mystic
    He’s not magic
    he’s tech/science
    He jut uses illusions
    He’s not magical in anyway
  • RedleaderRedleader Posts: 2
    I think that the next FF quest will have Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic and Silver Surfer or they might have a silver Surfer and Galactus event
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.