**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Defenders.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Daredevil
    Terra said:

In the Show Defenders, who is your favorite character?

Just as @Thekiller8967 said, the actual topic is the SHOW Defenders. There’s no two ways about it. You’re just wrong saying that the punisher is you favourite character in the show Defenders
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Daredevil
    Hated Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones (and their own standalone shows). Daredevil was the only good thing....and even S3 of his own show was just plain awful (S1 and S2 were pretty good).

I was happy to learn Netflix was canceling these shows. So much potential and yet it was never realized.
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Daredevil

I have said absolutely nothing about DD S2. All that you've said is incorrect. I'll wait for someone to actually agree with you, then I will consider that you are wrong, i mean right..?
    Link ME anything that says he is NOT part of the defenders. That's literally what the Marvel Netflix shows are.

@X_Factor_Agent

Bro look at the original post. He literally says in the SHOW defenders
    Terra said:

He's not in the show. Plain and simple. Maybe he will be in s2 I have no idea.
    Use your eyeballs
    There is no season 2. Show is cancelled.
    I theorized he would be in S2 becaude marvel netflix shows are the defenders. I don't care what it says. He is a defender.
    Nova is my favorite Defender after Spidey.. You know Luke, Iron Fist and Nova all were in Ultimate Spiderman animated series 😜
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    Daredevil

Prathap said:

I have said absolutely nothing about DD S2. All that you've said is incorrect. I'll wait for someone to actually agree with you, then I will consider that you are wrong, i mean right..?
    Link ME anything that says he is NOT part of the defenders. That's literally what the Marvel Netflix shows are.

@X_Factor_Agent

Bro look at the original post. He literally says in the SHOW defenders
    Terra said:

He's not in the show. Plain and simple. Maybe he will be in s2 I have no idea.
    Use your eyeballs
    There is no season 2. Show is cancelled.
    I theorized he would be in S2 becaude marvel netflix shows are the defenders. I don't care what it says. He is a defender.
    Nova is my favorite Defender after Spidey.. You know Luke, Iron Fist and Nova all were in Ultimate Spiderman animated series 😜
    Was the team called defenders? Can't seem to remember 😂
    If you can like Punisher as defender from the Defenders TV show even though he's not in the show ., Why I can't I have Spidey and Nova even though they are no where related to the Netflix shows :)
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Other (comment below)
    🙃