**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let’s thank Kabam for another awesome month

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
My last epic unstable rift.

Please continue with this type of reward system. It is really appreciated from the bottom of our hearts.

Comments

• Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Ah, the good and bad always even out dont they?

I myself love the rifts, yes its luck based but you cant really complain for getting rewards, at least its something
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

OP could have gotten the 2000k shards and they'd still complain.

No they wouldn’t buts it’s more the fact of how you can put in the same work as someone they could get 5* gems and 5* featured and you could only get sig stones and the minimum shards

No they would not fact is RNG rewards suck and almost everyone hated them.
    Do you act this way every time some one wins the lottery when you buy a ticket to?
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    I might be wrong but doesn’t it say “chance it” when you move??? Not “I’ll take that one” ?
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

I might be wrong but doesn’t it say “chance it” when you move??? Not “I’ll take that one” ?

People forget there is a stable rift too, they can't complain if they chose to go to an unstable rift and chance it.
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

Of course the fanboy defends this system. I'm only mad that some people get better stuff for the same amount of effort put in
    As in no effort, the only thing you do is fight about 5 champs, the hardest part is believing you are going to get the same as everyone else, your not, you are you and they are themselves.
  • Options
    ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151

Kobster84 said:

No they wouldn’t buts it’s more the fact of how you can put in the same work as someone they could get 5* gems and 5* featured and you could only get sig stones and the minimum shards

No they would not fact is RNG rewards suck and almost everyone hated them.
    Do you act this way every time some one wins the lottery when you buy a ticket to?
    Since when do you have to grind on a mobile phone for days and months to play and win the lottery, for real money? Weird analogy. Does the lottery have a login calendar and alliance events to gain resources from before you can play to win? No?

Anyway, here's another example of someone sharing their feedback with kabam and how they are disappointed, and your first comment is saying they're just complaining no matter what and being antagonistic again. You seem to have one mode of attack and I would really hate to be a new player coming on here getting that directed towards me. Just saying.

Some people won't like RNG rewards set up. This forum lets them come and tell kabam, and maybe they will do less of these in the future and more guaranteed rewards for grind. I personally prefer the store setups where you can trade in the monthly currency and pick what you want to put the time toward. But others should be allowed to share their opinion without people taking rude swipes at them who sit on the forum all day.
    If "some people" don't like the RNG rewards set up, then MCOC may not be the game for them. For the most part, this entire game is a RNG system.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

kinda like how you can put the same work into war but not win as many matches therefore you dont get the same rewards?
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I hate these rifts too. But let's look at the bright side. Have you guys seen the new calender!!! 5* ag, t2a, tons of 5* shards.. It's a 98 day calender with some grace days but those rewards though!!!!
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

kinda like how you can put the same work into war but not win as many matches therefore you dont get the same rewards?
    Not really as the ally who played better or had a more developed roster will win
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

Tiger360 said:

Of course the fanboy defends this system. I'm only mad that some people get better stuff for the same amount of effort put in
    As in no effort, the only thing you do is fight about 5 champs, the hardest part is believing you are going to get the same as everyone else, your not, you are you and they are themselves.
    What effort? Its free rewards. Life isn't fair.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Not really as the ally who played better or had a more developed roster will win
    "played better" is not the same as "put in the same amount of work". Teams who played better do not have to put in the same amount of effort, your statment was based off the effort.

the thing is this is an rng game, everyone knows it, and have known it. the game would change dramatically if it was not.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

"played better" is not the same as "put in the same amount of work". Teams who played better do not have to put in the same amount of effort, your statment was based off the effort.

the thing is this is an rng game, everyone knows it, and have known it. the game would change dramatically if it was not.
    Yes but when the event is rng based there are two levels of rng
    First actually getting whatever reward you get
    And then secondly the random reward you will get from said reward
    I am sorry I do not understand your first and second. The rifts have one reward, unless it is a crystal, you get one of the rewards. There is no reward from reward except in the case of a crystal.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Lormif said:

Kobster84 said:

Yes but when the event is rng based there are two levels of rng
    First actually getting whatever reward you get
    And then secondly the random reward you will get from said reward
    I am sorry I do not understand your first and second. The rifts have one reward, unless it is a crystal, you get one of the rewards. There is no reward from reward except in the case of a crystal.
    Or shards and the gem is a 1/6 chance
    Anyway I feel rng in events is just never the way to go
    without rng the rewards would be on the lower end., and it would still not solve the issue you are complaining about. It is not like they are going to give you a 6* as rewards from a rift.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Personally I think they should have also given a flat consolation prize just so you don’t feel like you wasted your time if you got something bad. Otherwise, it’s mostly fine; the energy cost is a bit annoying, but they’re pretty easy quests for potentially amazing awards (if anything, I think the top prizes are a bit too good, but that’s just me).
  • Options

Tiger360 said:

What effort? Its free rewards. Life isn't fair.
    I’m on your side XD. I said there was no effort.
This discussion has been closed.