**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who should i invest in.

should i take up vison(aou) 4*
or
Electro 4*

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Vision, but he's bugged right now so maybe wait until they fix him.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Vision is much better for offense, power control is very useful in AW and questing, if you need a decent AW defender go for elektro
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Electro is great, but squishy. You have to make sure to keep moving. His Damage is good. It's always fun to see lower Champs get hurt by hitting you. Lol. Vision is perfect for Power Control and Heal Block. It all depends on what you need at the moment.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Vision, but he's bugged right now so maybe wait until they fix him.

What happened with AOU Vision?
    Well most if not all champs who burn, steal or just drain power have moments they don't do any of that. It varies from fight to fight, there have been multiple threads about it for almost a week I think.
    The only one I've seen myself is that Vision is occasionally not doing Damage with his Specials. Either way it will be looked at, and resolved eventually I'm sure. I wouldn't forego Ranking because of something being investigated.
    So far, I use Civil Warrior in arena and special 2 is still working.

Intermittent problems are hard to fix.

I wouldn't forego Ranking because of something being investigated.

It will be difficult if the rank up involves T4CC.
    Better to confirm champ's ability not handicapped.

The only one I've seen myself is that Vision is occasionally not doing Damage with his Specials. Either way it will be looked at, and resolved eventually I'm sure. I wouldn't forego Ranking because of something being investigated.

How long has the Evade bug been around? How long has Ms/Cpt. Marvel had issues not connecting their specials after a combo? How long has Nightcrawler had his invisibility bug? How about Pure Skill? The list could go on but I can't remember anything else right now. The point is why Rank 4 or Rank 5 a buggy 4*? Why rank 3 or rank 4 a buggy 5*? It would be unwise to rank up a buggy champ.

I took Vision (AOU) to rank 5 2 or 3 weeks before this bug, now I'm scared to use him in the AW and AQ cause I don't want him to bug out in a very important fight. Had this bug been present before I ranked him I would have waited instead till it was safe to do so.
    winterthur wrote: »
    I wouldn't forego Ranking because of something being investigated.

It will be difficult if the rank up involves T4CC.
    Better to confirm champ's ability not handicapped.

Issues with Champs that show up randomly usually get resolved with the next Update. Either way, it's up to the OP. I just don't allow bugs to affect who I choose to Rank. They'll be sorted eventually.