**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sometimes RNG force you to just Quite 😔

Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267 ★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
My last 8 five star Champions
Hulkbuster,falcon,crossbone, spiderman cosmic , spiderman MM, Hulkbuster again , morning star and black Panther (got from featured five star crystal epic unstable run)

All my six star champions
GG, hela , Drax , Juggy, Iron fist ,DD and Omega red(only good thing, that also I got in Last week of jan)

My last 6 epic unstable run
1)500 five star shards
2)Feature five star crystal got black Panther.ALAS
3)5 tech signature stones
4)5 mutant signature stones
5)500 five star shards
6)500 five star shards

Sometimes RNG is such a Bit@h...😭😭😭

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    XBones and Morningstar are good 5*s. Hela is a good 6*. But yeah RNG is a harsh but sometimes rewarding mistress. It happens to all of us. Hell when I got a 5* from rifts I got Diablo
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Rng is the essence of this love-hate relationship we have with the game.
  • Options
    AshPikaAshPika Posts: 85 ★
    Not as bad as my mini:
    My 4 and 5*s (as of now)
    Miles Morales (5*)
    Agent Venom (5*)
    Sentry (4*)
    LC (4*)
    She Hulk (4*)
    Sentry (4*)
    Sabretooth (4*)
    Groot (4*)
    Daredevil Netflix (4*)
    OG Black Panther (4*)

I'd say my inventory is full of skill and science champs 😂
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a good time to put it on autopilot and collect the calendar log in goodies for 90 days.

I’ve got crystal openings in the next day or two and a full slate of summer activities. How much time this game gets is directly related to how good or bad those openings are.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    That’s terrible champion openings. I’ve never gotten a featured out of a featured crystal and have opened a bunch of them. Amazing how some accounts open featured champions all the time and other accounts never get them.

Definitely probably the most frustrating game I have played in 30+ years of gaming on all platforms. Not probably it’s hands down the most frustrating game.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Sounds like a good time to put it on autopilot and collect the calendar log in goodies for 90 days.

I’ve got crystal openings in the next day or two and a full slate of summer activities. How much time this game gets is directly related to how good or bad those openings are.

Dr. Zola

Lol I’m in the same spot. I have 60k 5 star shards and everything to do a rank 5. I’ll be going for the new featured. I also have 12k units and am willing to spend 100 on the 4th if I get something worth while. If I miss I think I’m going to do exactly what you said and take a long break and enjoy the rest of my summer.
    We aren’t alone. Probably explains why there’s a unprecedentedly long log-in calendar with special goodies tossed in. Game fatigue, game frustration, game boredom—that doesn’t exist the same way in the great outdoors.

Cheers!

Dr. Zola