More ways to earn shards

Selling two stars give you shards but I would like if there was a limited time everyday where a quest would give phc shards but hard mode would give four star shards and master mode would give you five star shards

Comments

• SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    If you need shards its all about arena grinding arena even casually every week gets you 10+ premiums every week, 1800 4star shards and 800 5 star shards. There's no real restrictions when it comes to getting shards except for your willingness to grind arena. Just an FYI don't sell your two star champions if you plan on playing this game for a long time you'll regret selling those 2 stars because when you get to the point all those 2 stars should be maxed you will not be getting max sig crystals since you kept selling them and overall you will miss out on a lot of shards.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    I think you get more shards when you dup a 2* than when you sell him.

And of course, as player I'm agree with more ways to get shards.
    Some people will argue some maths valid just if you're in the 1% of top grinders for every arena, so fallacies.

I think it's the best for Kabam too, because more people with more champs is more people playing more areas of the game = money.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Member Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I just sold 10 4* champs
    For a 4th chance at 5* iceman
    I got him from that crystal
    Sometimes it is worth to sell champs
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    Never sell champs.

MCOC golden rule.

I've sold spider Gwen 4* 3 times to get a 5* and two of them were SL. YOU MUST APPEASE THE MCOC GODS WITH A SACRIFICE
  • haplopearthaplopeart Member Posts: 25
    Arena Grinding is ****! It is impossible for a casual player...myself as an example, 40-50+ hour a week job, Wife, kid family...etc to achieve these sorts of award through arena grinding.

We need a way to earn 5* shards and Tier 4 Cats and T4 Class specific Cats that doesn't involve grinding, we simply DO NOT have the time.

Love the game, but growing very frustrated that its close to impossible to progress now. I have around 30 4* champs I can't level because of the T4 Cat needs and since I belong to an alliance mostly composed of casual players we have a hard time even hitting SA goals to get the 200 min 5* shards.
    haplopeart wrote: »
    We need a way to earn 5* shards and Tier 4 Cats and T4 Class specific Cats that doesn't involve grinding, we simply DO NOT have the time.

If you can't put in the time there are always money deals to pick up.
  • haplopearthaplopeart Member Posts: 25
    Appleisgod wrote: »

You've missed the point...I DON"T want to buy my way to the top. I want to earn it, I want to earn it in a non-frustrating way. In a way that is fair to someone who can't play the game constantly. I only have perhaps an hour a day on weekdays and maybe 2 on weekends if I'm lucky. I can get ALOT done in that time, but grinding just isn't possible.

I do make in game purchases from time to time, but I don't have gobs of cash to throw around, and the things I do buy need to have value. The CATs while important don't have good value in real world cash at the exchange rate asked for in the game.
    haplopeart wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

You've missed the point...I DON"T want to buy my way to the top. I want to earn it, I want to earn it in a non-frustrating way. In a way that is fair to someone who can't play the game constantly. I only have perhaps an hour a day on weekdays and maybe 2 on weekends if I'm lucky. I can get ALOT done in that time, but grinding just isn't possible.

I do make in game purchases from time to time, but I don't have gobs of cash to throw around, and the things I do buy need to have value. The CATs while important don't have good value in real world cash at the exchange rate asked for in the game.

Time=recourses
    If you can't put in time why do you expect to get rewarded
    But I would recommend you just play aq for t4cc
    And war for shards
    Plus now you get a total of 2500 5* shards from doing heroic and master
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Never sell champs.

MCOC golden rule.

I've sold spider Gwen 4* 3 times to get a 5* and two of them were SL. YOU MUST APPEASE THE MCOC GODS WITH A SACRIFICE

Noooo I sold a 3 star Kamala Khan. Cause I was 30 shards from a 4 and impatient.

Got a 4 star Kamala Khan.
    The mcoc God's are evil

But you can now sell her for shards and get the 5* Kamala Khan she is already in the crystal.
    Forget the 5* Kamala Krap, now you will can pursuit the 6* one. Yay.
  • GambitGambit Member Posts: 8
    I see your point but what if your so close to a four star and you don't want to sell a champion for the shards