**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do we need a Rouge - buff??

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited July 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Rouge is one of the most underrated.
But she is pretty damn cool to play with.
It's just her crit. Damage and overall damage output isn't that great. Still if u have her as high sig 4* or 5* she can absolutely destroy opponents.
the character's entire mechanisms and utilities are just soo awesome.
So among all the female superhero she should have been stand-out.
A basic mutant x-*men (*women, i blame the writers) LOL.
famale superhero. This character checks some really rare boxes.
Is it possible for get a future rouge buff?

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Red is fine. It doesn't need any type of buff. It's one of the most popular colors anyway... no need to make it overpowered.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She needs a little buff, but she’s definitely not top of the list
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I think she's good enough; although wouldn't say no to a better synergy with Gambit (like, say, both their buff durations increasing by 50%). However, I'm not sure your post is making a strong case that she needs a buff:
    007md92 said:

Rouge is one of the most underrated...
    she is pretty damn cool to play with.
    if u have her as high sig 4* or 5* she can absolutely destroy opponents...
    the character's entire mechanisms and utilities are just soo awesome...

And come on guys - it's Rogue! Anticipate the autocorrect! Seriously!

It seems there are just much less powerful Mutants that need a buff way more than Rouge. Magneto, Storm, Old Man Logan, Beast & Cyclops should be much higher on the priority list than Rouge, who can already do some pretty cool things.

Agreed. But why not do both at the same time?

Mags desperately needs to be reworked; and has sufficient comics history with Rogue to justify a unique synergy for them both.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

It seems there are just much less powerful Mutants that need a buff way more than Rouge. Magneto, Storm, Old Man Logan, Beast & Cyclops should be much higher on the priority list than Rouge, who can already do some pretty cool things.

Colossus is also desperately in need of a buff lol
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Shes good as is. She just isn't looked at because of all the amazing champs. Before I got my venom the duck, I cleared my entire path in map 5 with my awakened 4* Rogue. Shes got power control, Regen, and reduced debuff duration in case you slip up against a DOT opponent. Super underrated when awakened. Unawakened though, her power control isn't that great.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Actually the game has soo many cool mutants. But some of them need buff desperately just to stand up with current rosters and also their status as a character.
    Imagine what it would be if
    Magneto
    Rouge
    Old man logan
    Cyclops
    And wolverine were to release at current times.
    Actually as they are the core famous base xmen heroes and villains.
    The status they have in the comics.
    I think they need buff.
    Spacialy just think wolverine rebuff would be soo cool.
    He has utilities.
    Just like rouge. And ofcourse magneto.
    These are some legendary marvel characters. Far more famous than fantastic 4 and even corvus or other god tier. M happy that the game team choose to rework on Colossus.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I will post a wolverine revamp. With details.
    Feel free to look it up.
    U know if the community would have friend request or follow policy. Then it would have been cool. Just to get a better view.
    We can see everyone's post. But like minded people can come up with creative solutions. So having an extra follow friend list would have, may be good. So that each of your post gets a viewpoint rather than yourself.
    007md92 said:

I will post a wolverine revamp. With details.
    Feel free to look it up.
    U know if the community would have friend request or follow policy. Then it would have been cool. Just to get a better view.
    We can see everyone's post. But like minded people can come up with creative solutions. So having an extra follow friend list would have, may be good. So that each of your post gets a viewpoint rather than yourself.

Sounds good. Just be sure to put your Wolverine suggestion here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/103185/champion-improvement-suggestions-edited-by-mod-for-clarity#latest

It's the 'official' buff suggestion thread, and most likely to actually be read by a developer (rather than just the mods).
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    If they just have her a base damage increase would probably be enough