**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Special Button

Android newest os
Sony xperia x

At what point will you fix this? Generally it works. But many times on harder content of course all my character does is block. Block block block then it finally goes off, computer opponent does what? Doesn't get hit.. They have time to block.

It's even better when it does nothing as your pushed against your corner (because nowadays baiting is harder than ever so they pummel you until you're dead or they light you up with their special 3, or as of the past few days I can't intercept block let alone parry so I get double smashed) and in a last ditch effort to win you press it to fire off your full power bar for a special 3 and.... Nothing.. Then CPU smashes you

Good game kaSCAM/nerfmarble

Comments

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    It's clear that they don't want to fix this.. the rea$on$ al$o are $o much clear..
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited August 2017
    Also there are problems with mlllm combo.. most of the times the last m attack is not registered and the character does not move, just staying there ready to get smashed of course, that's just ridicoulus, every patch no bug got fixed and new bugs spawn
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I've been having same issue not being able to activate s sp, it can take a few taps for it to work
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I only have this problem when trying to trigger a special outside of a combo. In this scenario the problem is easily reproducible. Within a combo I don't seem to have this problem.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    It seems like Kabam tried to sneak in changes to make the game harder. In doing so, they have destroyed this game with so many bugs that some parts have become almost unplayble. It has become so frustrating that I have given up on story quests because I keep losing champs to missed blocks, specials not going on, the longstanding evade bug, etc.
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    I only have this problem when trying to trigger a special outside of a combo. In this scenario the problem is easily reproducible. Within a combo I don't seem to have this problem.

Probably that's because you end your combo with a light attack instead of a medium attack