**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Good Support Experience

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
Historically, I’ve been critical of Support.

This week, they helped me out. I had 500 units missing and couldn’t figure out why. Apparently, at some point I purchased a profile badge, possibly while putting my phone into a bag. At any rate, I’ve never bought a profile pic and contacted Support.

Within a day, they told me what was purchased and asked if I wanted a refund. When I replied yes, it was done the next day.

All in all, a very good experience.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yeah, I see people are negative about support, for good reasons maybe, but my experience has been quite good till now. They've helped me in finding unexplored paths in act 5 to getting back missing resources. Good service for me.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Well, it’s only fair to compliment when things go as they should. This instance, they did a nice job.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    The support team is helpful alot of the time depending on the problem. The more complex problem, the more annoying it is to deal with them.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I have always had good experiences with support. I believe showing patience with some good manners when trying to get an issue sorted goes a long way.
  • Options

I have always had good experiences with support. I believe showing patience with some good manners when trying to get an issue sorted goes a long way.

This. This right here is half the battle. I understand that when you're reaching out to support, you're already frustrated with the issue you're experiencing. As the old saying goes 'You can catch more bees with honey than vinegar.' People tend to respond better to kindness than demands. Something to keep in mind when dealing with any support system.

Also, agreed that you should give credit where credit is due. I've mentioned elsewhere that you're more likely to hear about a negative experience over a positive experience simply due to the way people are. People are far more apt to complain than compliment. I'm pretty certain the support team does a good job more often than not. You just don't hear about all those times they did good is all.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    One time I accidentally spent intel that would make it almost impossible to get the 5* awakening gem (that was ultimately used to awaken void), so I rang up support and they got me my intel back within 36 hours. Seemed perfectly fine and normal. I described my problem, and they fixed it. (Maybe people who don’t like support don’t know how to describe their problem maybe? Idk just speculation)