Who is your favorite Skill champion?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 383 ★★★

Who is your favorite Skill champion? 136 votes

Aegon
19%
TendersquadManup456Lvernon15Monk1AhitlawSpiderCoolsOsfan8ErkBluDragonJokepoolToxicBladeIncitatus666shadow_lurker22RakeYounghashedUltra8529TheSpicyKnightTankRichardsonSPIDERMANANTMANEtjama 27 votes
Blade
27%
thetaman23Spity68Ace_03mmmbanyasWiebsPsychoakumaBajjsbwuqjwCatherineSavio444StingerbkCrimsontide1616Austin555555Jackbrooks2580PrathapjkcjmijiMarkg25TheDuke899NBSAIZipioBatman1903 38 votes
Gwenpool
12%
MikeHockWaynedavyKrazewulfosDuke_SilverPeterQuillAleorGladiator2014UHJ69Thanos_CarWoody15TRONG94Capn_DanteXdSpoodermanxDMeshu43SpeakGeek345Chicken_MasterDretlle 17 votes
Killmonger
11%
TheTAbyssSnakeEyes69WayntosAzzzm0username7312FR33_HUG5OmegaManWerewrymRiggs_97DONZALOOG1234Rougeknight87DrAwkwardPhDRockypantherxNeotwismJenk6225 15 votes
Masacre
4%
abiew78IvarTheBonelessSquishyjrThe_4THNarwhal52xThicco_ModeEtm34 6 votes
Night Thrasher
1%
FhfjghhggggjfhfjgGritabit 2 votes
Nick Fury
16%
ArcDeAngelusKpatrixRaganatorbenshbSecondSkrillerHarbinger195SkyBlueGamingCharlie_SceneMysterioColinwhitworth69SidDDragonDrPepper_75X_Factor_AgentCtuchikKalantakLordBeaverbrokeFreeToPlay_21TheBestinTuakauMawrCalleachVatris 22 votes
Ronin
2%
EB54V1PER1987LordNeoDjkrdjj 4 votes
Winter Soldier
2%
TheVyrusTimrosBrudixTree 3 votes
Other (comment below)
1%
winterthurMCoC_fan 2 votes

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 360
    Masacre
    I like playing massacre and fury a lot bc of their debuffals and it's so satisfying
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool, her block animation, her comic and being my 4th 5* and my first good 5*.
  • Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 532 ★★
    Aegon
    Aegon is more like an mcoc cheat code 😉
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 292 ★★
    Winter Soldier
    He was my original 4* and I know him and out. I know there are other more effective champs, but he is my ride or die.
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 116
    Gwenpool
    I love playing aegon because, as someone else mentioned, at a high enough combo, he's basically a cheat code. But, I LOVE Gwenpool. Her animations, her damage output, she's just fun and cool.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,492 ★★★★
    Favorite skill champ that I have, Punisher. He hits decently hard, nice stacking bleeds, and can survive a K.O blow.
    Favorite skill champ that I would like to have is probably Night Trasher. He looks awesome to play. Sadly I don't have him
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 90
    Other (comment below)
    Xbones
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 1,598 ★★★
    I have none
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,026 ★★★★
    Blade
    He’s just plain awesome
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 192
    Nick Fury
    Once you get a taste of Fury in his Fury is Furious mode there is no turning back.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    Ronin
    Animations are freakin sweet
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 383 ★★★
    Aegon

I don’t remember who I voted for so I’m going to have to post some kind of comment
    [edit] I was drunk when i voted
    [2nd edit] I didn’t know I already commented 🤦‍♂️ I’m an idiot

Go take a nap, mate.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 942 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Gwenpool is great all around, fun animations, good damage, bleed, incinerate, enervate, and armor break. She was my first r5 5*. I only have a 4* Nick Fury, but I think he is a little bit better than gwenpool all around. Just comparing both as 4* r5 Fury has much stronger attack and bleeds, plus his synergy helps everyone.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Winter Soldier
    I tried out 5 star winter soldier with 5 star killmonger on a friends account. WS was duped and his damage Output was like Star Lord, just with the Bonus of the power drain Chance! And the bleed. And The incinerate. Imo he s better then Star Lord, except maybe for game modes like Lol and RoL. I mean plus 300% damage is insane!
  • TRONG94TRONG94 Posts: 282 ★★
    Gwenpool
    I like Gwenpool the most. Her movesets are super smooth to me. And she is funny so really fresh to play with.
    But I took Blade to rank 4 instead of her, though I feel like he is really vulnerable to being hit back after he finishes his combo with medium attack.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,601 ★★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Black Widow pre-nerf. :)
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 360
    Masacre

I don’t remember who I voted for so I’m going to have to post some kind of comment
    [edit] I was drunk when i voted
    [2nd edit] I didn’t know I already commented 🤦‍♂️ I’m an idiot

Go home squishy you're drunk
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 192
    Blade
    I don't have any but 3* blade, mascare and kilmonger. All unduped.. Blade is really good to play. Insane bleed without synergy and dup... Mascare is also fun to play and insane with high numbers of sig..
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 788 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger. Because he is such a beast and chews through almost everything.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 246
    Blade
    He was my first 5*, and got me through most of the content UC difficulties and Act 5 completion.
    He has been a true carry of my team.