**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please change Namor's SP3 "Scream" after the slow-mow. Sincerely: All players with ears

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
We're gonna be using this special a ton, can we put a lid on Namor's inner robot?
https://youtu.be/WtozXzA6nPA

Comments

• Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    With how you have to play the champ, I'd love at least 5 seconds cut off the animation.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    -sixate- said:

Haven't heard a single sound from the game in over 4 years of playing. Muted at all times. I find all games to have annoying sounds so I mute everything

I’ve never had the sound on in all the time I’ve played this game, for over four years.

Phone stays on vibrate, all sounds always turned off. Except for video I don’t want to hear sound.

Tfw you only know about sound issues from watching yt videos
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Honestly, I used to play the game with sounds until Howard the duck came out. I don't know who came up with his sound effects, but the first time I ever fought one, was the last time I played with the sound effects lol.

More related to the OP, unfortunately I doubt they'll change anything with the sound animations. It's unfortunate, but either turn your sound down or off. Only real way around it
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Lol that’s absolutely disgusting.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Who has the best scream
    VTD or namor?

Proxima
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I muted the game when gwenpool came out. Her bear.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

With how you have to play the champ, I'd love at least 5 seconds cut off the animation.

This is a non issue. It's the tradeoff for still finishing fights much more quickly than with other champs.
  • ManChild said:

I muted the game when gwenpool came out. Her bear.

That's a blow up doll of the Collector BTW, lol. It is annoying though. If you manage to be holding block while with GP when the opponent dies, she'll have it in her hand when she does her victory animation. Which is relatively amusing.
    TKS87 said:

Honestly, I used to play the game with sounds until Howard the duck came out. I don't know who came up with his sound effects, but the first time I ever fought one, was the last time I played with the sound effects lol.

More related to the OP, unfortunately I doubt they'll change anything with the sound animations. It's unfortunate, but either turn your sound down or off. Only real way around it

If you want a slight amount of amusement from HTD, bring Masacre into the fight. Masacre vs HTD, for me anyway, makes the Duck screams worthwhile when they're initiated by the knock of his wooden bat. 😁
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    I play without sound but the thing that annoys me, are his teeth in the SP3, I dont know why but it just looks like gum is stuck to them or he is using a mouth guard
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I play with the sound off now. Funny enough, I still hear the music and sound effects in my head sometimes while playing. I think its permanently stuck in there from playing so long.

Anyways, most the time I play the game either at work or when out with the wife so I cant have the game screaming at me lol.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Its a scream of agony that one can only feel when they are being ripped off dc
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    What about Medusa at the end of her L3? It’s a pretty creepy/tortured scream from the other player maybe?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    Maybe his Scream can be followed up by a huge loud CRASH (modified to be crashing of waves instead of glass), aka, sound from IMIW when he first came out as he won (or lost ?) a fight. That was enough to rattle your house even if you had volume on very low setting. 😀
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Oh my god I never noticed that until now. This needs to go, he screams like a toddler who got stepped on.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Oh my god I never noticed that until now. This needs to go, he screams like a toddler who got stepped on.

I’ll do you one better, why do you know what that sounds like?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The scream is part of the Special, I think. It's sonic.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I’ll do you one better, why do you know what that sounds like?
    Believe me, you'd not like to know
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    I keep the sound on (no music) around 20-30% volume as there are certain audio cues that are very useful during a fight such as the parry stun sound, the startup of certain special attacks, and timing dodges to sounds. Namor's scream manages to pierce through even at this low volume so as unlikely as it is to get changed it would be fantastic.
    edited July 2019
    *Screams in Namor*
    Pretty please? :wink:
  • Thanks for sharing the feedback! I'll pass it on to the team!
    Thank you!