**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Title changes

I don't personally care a whole lot about titles in general but I think a lot of people have brought up some good points lately about them being watered down so here's my idea:

Let the original RoL and LoL legends keep their legend tags (maybe make it a different name) and change everyone else's to event specific legend titles.

For example, someone who recently received a legend title for webslinger challenger should attain something like "Legendary Web-Slinger". Keep the cool looking profile picture and the in-game text changes for all legends. I think maybe we could change the original legend tags to have red instead of orange text to keep their tags prestigious. Idk, you guys are smart, you get the idea.

Comments

• Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    My idea here is that it makes all titles at least a little more unique and quells the whole "OG legend tags should be special" problem. Could make it into tiers too, where one run of LoL gets you like a "tier 1" legend tag, and that keeps going up as you do more runs
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    I don't think stuff like ROL or one LOL path should get a title, it's been made a lot easier and I don't think that warrants a title
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He's talking about the first 10 people that beat ROL and got the legend tag
    I know but I still see people saying that kinda stuff should get tags
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    The number of legends tags could also be reduced to make it more appealing for players to go for but I like the idea of having it only for the special events like web slingers
    Oh i was thinking like a special legends title, i don't care about those
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    I don't think stuff like ROL or one LOL path should get a title, it's been made a lot easier and I don't think that warrants a title

I think they do, just not legend tags. Maybe LoL if they do their tier system I mentioned. Someone who 100% LoL at any point deserves at least something for recognition.
    100% for sure, but not 1 path