**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Selling 5 star champion

I think the risk of hit the sell button it big but people must push it twice to sell a champion, so I think we should sell 5 star champions . Mcoc is about built a collection of champion in marvel comics so I think many people want to sell the champion they do not like , for example like me I very like mcoc but I don’t very like super villains I think they are not good I always prefer super heroes so when I get 5 star villains I not very happy about it. I no the risk accident selling the 5 star champions are big but playing and collecting champion are very important too. I want to collect the champions I like in my collection . Thank you very much to listen to me . I hope you guys listen to my decision.

Comments

• IAmNotADinosaurIAmNotADinosaur Posts: 19
    Personally, I used to sell champs, and you really shouldn't sell any champions, much less 5 stars. Whether they are good guys or bad guys in the comics doesn't make them any better or worse in the game. Just play with said villain champ and you might come to like them.
  • phanthaiphanthai Posts: 28
    But it is fun to play with the champions you like in yours collection
  • ChatarpatarChatarpatar Posts: 8
    Some supervillains are too good in this game to be sold & some superhero are **** compared to a average champs in the game, so I don't think you should be selling champs
    I think playing for fun , not competitive.
    I think Kabam should make an item, for people they want to sell 5 star they can use the item that should reduce the risk of accident sell 5 star champions
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    How about we dont ever do this....
    But some people like to sell their 5 star champions
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, no sell button ever, rather than add it for 5 stars they should remove it for 1-4 stars
    phanthai said:

But some people like to sell their 5 star champions

now your just typing to type
    But playing game is for fun , collect the champions you like in your roster

This game is not for fun. its an addiction lol
    Games are for fun.

Thank you very much now I have know
    How to change your avatar
  • HioHio Posts: 16
    I agree, if I got a 5* doctor voodoo, as a Christian, I would need to sell him.
  • WhiteStrikerWhiteStriker Posts: 107
    I agree with 5* sell option. However, sold items should be in a separate stash where if we want that champ in future we can buy them back with the same price.
  • There should b 5 star selling option. If people don't want to sell their 5 star champs it's up to them but what about people who want to sell their 5 star champs. Either give good champs or add selling option.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Hio said:

Why? He is pixels, just for a game
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Hio said:

I'm anti-war and I want to sell War Machine.