**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Known Issue: AI attacking while Evading [Closed]

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?674276-EVADE-is-NOT-working-as-intended&highlight=evade

Here's another thread about this unresolved issue. Why isn't this a priority? Please don't continue to ignore this, Kabam/Netmarble. People are losing what little confidence they have left in you.
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    Yes, this is still happening. Not as often as before, but quite annoying...
    MikeHock wrote: »
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/showthread.php?674276-EVADE-is-NOT-working-as-intended&highlight=evade

Here's another thread about this unresolved issue. Why isn't this a priority? Please don't continue to ignore this, Kabam/Netmarble. People are losing what little confidence they have left in you.

If you read the last post in that thread from Kabam Miike (January 2017), it shows that it took them 5 months to gather information relating to this bug. FIVE MONTHS?! to gather info? and then it was never fixed.

So..... now what Kabam, it's been another 4 months. WTH are you doing about this?
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Good luck. Honestly.
    edited May 2017
    Still no update, no comment by Kabam or the mods here about this problem. Ignoring it won't make it go away.
    I see a mod closing a bunch of threads over the last few days. It's wonderful that you have time to close threads and continue to ignore this known issue.

Happened again this morning vs Nightcrawler boss in AW. IPad4 , latest IOS and MCoC version. Let us know when you care, Kabam/Netmarble. Last response on this issue was 2 months ago.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Same here... and Quake on the very next node. Just sad really... And you know what's kind of funny and annyoning about it? Everyone KNOWS those two (all the SPIDEY's too) are going to do that so they are deliberately putting them on the left side of the map protecting the mini boss or as the mini boss! Well maybe not EVERYONE, but a lot do anyway.
    edited May 2017
    Yep. Definitely that one too. But my all time favorite to date is them somehow managing to parrying your Special as they are falling back from the 4 or 5 hit combo you just laid on em. That's golden.
    yep. almost did during AW today.
    How about stopping dead in the middle of a forward dash and parry a special? Seen that one yet?
    Mods.... I see you closing various threads again today. Why are you continuing to ignore this problem and not provide your customers with an update???? The evade-punch-you-in-the-face-BS happened to me THIS MORNING. This has been a known issue for months. Stop ignoring a problem that dates back beyond last year.
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    Yup anytime I make a post about a bug they delete it... Its why we have these new fourms there not going to fix something thats making them a ton of $ this game is going to die very soon
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. I am really sorry for the delay in responding to you in this thread! The issue you're referring to with enemies attacking while evading is something that the team is currently working on. They have some improvements that are looking like a fix, and it'll hopefully be applied with the next release. Thanks so much for hanging in there while we work on this!
This discussion has been closed.