**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your favorite Cosmic champion?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★

Who is your favorite Cosmic champion? 111 votes

Corvus Glaive
19%
danielmathKDoggg2017NoıreKennadoCliffordcanSandeepSChampioncriticSiddhantDenzel116MC2707Scrubkiller_1MattstafariLordNeoGeorgiaDawgkubricknolanFrostyNickelSuperGoodSkinnyfatboy82Ya_Boi_28Boostergoldrulz 22 votes
Hyperion
24%
SnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendbuffajrWhiteManThecurlerSpiderCoolsErkJayProngsloneranger423PrathapRougeknight87Zayo_278Tony886Dibley3087Mr_E-sixate-MiStaLovaMsyounus1288Hedron1_ShuNeu_1 27 votes
Medusa
7%
JakearoundB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDead1Midnite93May_The_WayBenQcSlayerMassapeal 8 votes
Proxima Midnight
1%
Duke_SilverDragonsniperRhQ 2 votes
Captain Marvel (Movie)
13%
dr_nish777harerabbit99science22Charlie_SceneCainFishyness123DrPepper_75WhathappenedBeyond00_Branu0727BLACKMILKTEA_88FreeToPlay_21TheGrtGunDjkrdjjKing_Leo321 15 votes
Cull Obsidian
6%
bryndenriversKingOfMcocThatGuyYouSaw235matt_409Etm34Kevo9513TickleMeElmo 7 votes
Venom
10%
Alex_sc11Hort4Osfan8Colonaut123HomerthegoodZuroChampSlayerTotalMonster109booscka2536LazuliPratham02ChuckD05 12 votes
Venom the Duck
9%
CropDusterTimrosAustin555555Shadow_PhoneixLordRaymond3LoctiteSuperGlueKalantakPEKKACHUThicco_ModeAshKetchumCazblegamer 11 votes
Carnage
2%
JohnLocke117SquishyjrThe_4THHio 3 votes
Other (comment below)
3%
ChewybuccaFoxhero007Batman1903DPXFistheGOAT 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78
    Proxima Midnight
    Once she gets her missions it's over just wish she could carry her mission over like Corvus.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian
    I love building up favors and absolutely smashing away. Add in rout and oh man he’s just so much fun.
  • Options
    ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Other (comment below)
    Thor
    God of thunder
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    He is an absolute powerhouse with 10 awesome buffs.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Take him to R5 and watch the carnage
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion is a beast machine
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Venom the Duck
    I just find him really fun to play with especially with lots of regen and fury
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Carnage
    I still think carnage is better than Hyperion overall, but both are godly awesome, not to forget one of the best animations in the game. Just tears through opponents.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Ive always enjoyed medusa. Venom is a close second
  • Options
    HioHio Posts: 16
    Carnage
    Carnage is the only reason I play this game
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Other (comment below)
    Symbiote Spiderman. I get way too attached to some champs and Symbiote Spiderman is one of them. Usually happens when they're my go-to out of necessity. Case in point, Symbiote Spidey was my very first hard-hitting 5* champ (and 3rd overall). Also in my current questing team and might remain due to sentimental value (and hesitation to rank up Proxima)
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Cosmic class is loaded. It's hard to pick just one to be honest. Love Hyperion and Venom too. VTD and Cull are awesome. Hard to go wrong with a lot of them.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    I’m a fan of big numbers.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Other (comment below)
    I am Groot
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Venom the Duck
    my current favorite is venom the duck ,followed by medusa , venom is fun ,proxima is impractical and havent got the rest, but yeh i agree there should have been persistant charge with some Rng for proxima to carry her completed missions or true strike , for ex. " first of she can complete missions in any order, and if she has completed 3 missions she has 50% chance to start next fight with 1 mission completed ,if she gains 1 mission at start of fight she also gains permanent True strike" so still balanced and slightly better then relying on order of missions,may b reduce her special damage from 250% to 150% but well she'll be atleast usable for labyrinth,AQ,Act 6, and perhaps wars too with corvus
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Soon r5 5* :)
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    Other (comment below)
    ANGELA
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Wish i had her...😔
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Cull Obsidian
    nobody can touch cull obsidian...
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa cause she’s all I got. Probably would be Cull if I got him. Who else does 150k heavies