**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 5 my duped 4* Iron Man or rank 3 my 5* Star Lord?

Long time lurker 1st time poster.. I know I know, Iron Man sucks.. I however like fighting with him and his regen gets me through a lot of content.. But should i take him to rank 5? He is duped sig level 60.. I know I know, 5* Star Lord is a beast.. But would it be a better investment to take 4* duped Iron Man to 5/5 and wait to dupe my Star Lord? Any insight would be helpful..

Comments

• RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    SL duped is arguably the best character in the game, assuming you can keep a combo. Unawakened, he is just okay.

There's no telling when you will dupe your SL. IM, however, does have decent regen, and excellent sp2 damage. If you need a char that will heal up for you to take out questing lanes, IM makes more sense to rank than an unduped SL.

However, it never hurts to wait. Maybe wait until you have 6 tech t4c to rank IM, and hold the others for SL.
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    SL duped is arguably the best character in the game, assuming you can keep a combo. Unawakened, he is just okay.

There's no telling when you will dupe your SL. IM, however, does have decent regen, and excellent sp2 damage. If you need a char that will heal up for you to take out questing lanes, IM makes more sense to rank than an unduped SL.

However, it never hurts to wait. Maybe wait until you have 6 tech t4c to rank IM, and hold the others for SL.

Thanks for your input.. This is the way I was leaning. I have 5 tech t4cc. Waiting for one more to rank them both is probably the way to go..
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Rbvojtik wrote: »

Thanks for your input.. This is the way I was leaning. I have 5 tech t4cc. Waiting for one more to rank them both is probably the way to go..

If you have 5 and you are not close to a 5* crystal, I'd say just rank IM. You'll get another tech t4cc soon enough.
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    Yes.. I think I will rank up IM and wait for another Tech t4 cat for SL.. Thanks for the input