**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion is your favourite?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
My fellow summoners and moderators plus all those in the forum... I wish to ask you all a question. We all have many champs we enjoy using for our daily gaming. For me it is X23 because of her amazing regeneration, bleeds and decent damage output plus cruelty against bleed immunes. She carried me far from Act 1 to act 5 and even in event quests I always ensure one slot is empty for her because I like using her everywhere which is why she is my favourite champ in the game. What champ is your favourite and enjoy using a lot?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tied between Emma frost, Medusa and sparky for me
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    I guess you can tell from profile pictures. Mine is Quake.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I will always have a soft spot for Sabretooth because he was my first 5*, and has gotten me through content I probably never would have with the rest of my roster..

Quake is also becoming a favorite of mine as well because she can bypass so many annoying nodes it's ridiculous. (I just made a post about this haha)

X-23 is awesome btw. Nice pick, OP 😉
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Ironman infinity war. I use him on offense all the time.
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Luke cage. That dude is so good he has helped me clear everything from Act 3- Act 5 Ch2, Master mode EQ, AQ. I just love him. Was also my first 4* R5.
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    edited July 2019
    General questing (master and below) I mostly just run my Rag Hulk. He's obviously not the best choice, but he's my favorite to play
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I think Hyperion is best,and if kabam intro him as 6* then it would be great
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Cull obsidian
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Medusa for me
  • Antoniojunior242Antoniojunior242 Posts: 33
    For me it is Mister Sinister very fond of him, he helped me in the degeneration of the Master in act 4.
  • It's still Star-Lord for me.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    I love using my Archangel
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Hawkeye.
    Bleed and fast power control
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    MODOK
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Quake. Even before people truly recognised her power
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool all the way
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Ghost
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Stark spidey. But venom and domino and closing in
  • ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 53
    Nebula is my favorite of which I only have a 3*. So if I had to pick one I already have it would probably be Gilly.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    SL. One of the most reliable and smoothly animated OGs in the game.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Favorite champ overall: Gwenpool. Just a quirky fun champ with good damage.

But, I don't have her as a 5*, so my go-to team right now is Cap Marvel (with Fury synergy), Blade, Domino and Rulk. All at 4/55+ except for my 3* fury tag-along.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ghost Rider every time. Killmonger's becoming a fav too.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Psylocke for me. There are a few that I really like but Psylocke is always at the top of that list. Her abilities are so fun to use, so many effective playstyles for her.